Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

ABG Sundal Collier Holding (ASC)

Starter en tråd om ABG SUN COL HLDG (ASC.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

ABG Sundal Collier Holding ASA, together with its subsidiaries, provides investment banking, stock broking, and corporate advisory services in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Markets and Investment Banking.

The Markets segment offers financial services, such as brokerage, trading, and execution of equities, convertible bonds, bonds, derivatives, structured products, and FX. The Investment Banking segment provides corporate advisory services, including ECM, DCM, mergers and acquitions, and financial restructuring.

The company also provides equity research, credit research, and corporate and strategic access services. ABG Sundal Collier Holding ASA was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @Oskar @roggr @kumamon @Grevling @SubZero @sageman @Johan07 @lasserun @pdx

Dårligere resultat enn jeg forventet for Q3, men fortsatt 0.20 i utbytte. Etter min mening fortsatt en av de sikreste aksjene for utbytte på Oslo Børs, men bør prestere bedre enn dette fremover.

De avholder kvartalspresentasjon kl 0900 i dag, spennende å høre bakgrunnen for dette resultatet.

ABGSC - Share transaction

Reputable trio launches real estate investment company with ABG Sundal Collier

ABGSC - Share transactions

ABGSC - Extension of forward contracts

ABGSC - Recalculation of share prices on forward contracts

ABGSC - Presentation of Q2 2020 Interim Report

ABGSC - Q2 2020 Interim Report