Diskusjon Triggere PortefĂžljer AksjonĂŠrlister

DOF ASA (DOF) 🚱

- Company Presentation
- Term Sheet
- Application Agreement
- Client agreement kit

‱ DOF ASA is looking to raise NOK 500 million at a price of NOK 0.60 per share
‱ Main owner Mþgster Mohn Offshore AS has pre-committed NOK 400 million (Mþgster Offshore is owned by Mþgster family and Frederik W. Mohn)
‱ DOF ASA increasing ownership in DOF Subsea to 65% at the bottom of the cycle
o DOF ASA will subscribe the full NOK 500 million equity issue in DOF Subsea at NOK 10.5 per share, compared to book value NOK 51 per share and First Reserve cost price of NOK 44 per share (NOK ~5.2 bn on 100%)
‱ DOF Subsea is a global subsea player with combination of strong firm backlog and upside from projects
o Long-term chartering has 9x high-end construction vessels with average 5 year remaining contract tenor
o Subsea IMR Projects – 17x vessels with ~71 ROVs and ~1,300 employees
‱ DOF’s main exposure is Subsea and Brazil:
o 65% of EBITDA is DOF Subsea (with high contract coverage)
o 25% of EBITDA is Brazilian activity – long term contracts, local flag privileges and long-term funding from BNDES
o 10% of EBITDA is traditional offshore supply vessel activity
‱ DOF investment case:
o 2017 EBITDA approximately NOK 2.4 billion
o Newbuilds with delivery after 2017 will generate NOK ~0.5 billion EBITDA on firm contracts
o Repaying NOK 1.8 billion of debt each year (82% of normal amortization)
o Liquidity maintained as planned – can sustain a downturn until 2022 and be well positioned for healthy earnings when the market returns
‱ Market upswing expected 2019 in subsea and 2020 in supply
‱ Focus on continue building organization in subsea
‱ The two remaining newbuild to be delivered in 2018 and 2019 are committed on firm 8-year contracts with Petrobras – 6-years payback
‱ On Pareto Securities equity research estimates, a price of NOK 0.60 is EV/EBITDA 6.4x 2019E and 5.1x 2020E pre-money

‱ Issuer: DOF ASA
‱ Listing: The DOF shares are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker code “DOF”.
‱ Shares outstanding: 1,994,561,682 comprising 1,683,979,179 ordinary shares and 310,582,503 shares to be issued through the zero-coupon mandatorily convertible loan DOF ASA 16/21 0% SUB CONV (DOF12).
‱ Transaction structure and size: Private placement of NOK 500,000,000 through issuance of 833,333,333 new ordinary shares (the “Offer Shares”), each with a nominal value of NOK 0.50, at an Offer Price of NOK 0.60 per Offer Share
‱ Pricing: The Offer Price is NOK 0.60 per Offer Share
‱ Use of proceeds: The net proceeds from the Private Placement will be used; i) to finance the increase of DOF’s ownership in DOF Subsea AS (“DOF Subsea”) through subscription of new shares in DOF Subsea for NOK 500 million at NOK 10.50 per share equal to a pre-money valuation of DOF Subsea of NOK 1.26 billion , and ii) for general corporate purposes. DOF will through the subscription of new shares in DOF Subsea increase its ownership in DOF Subsea from today’s 51% to 65%. The remaining shares in DOF Subsea are owned by funds managed by First Reserve.
‱ Minimum order/allocation: The NOK equivalent of EUR 100,000
‱ Allocation criteria: Allocations will be made at the sole discretion of the board of directors of the Company (the “Board”) in consultation with the Managers. The Board will focus on criteria such as (but not limited to) current ownership in the Company and in the convertible loan DOF ASA 16/21 0% SUB CONV (DOF12), timeliness of the application, relative order size, sector knowledge, perceived investor quality and investment horizon.
‱ Conditions: i) the Board of directors of the Company resolving to allocate Offer Shares in the Private Placement, ii) approval of the Private Placement and the increase of the share capital required for the Subsequent Offering by the EGM, iii) the DOFSUB07 bondholder meeting approving an extension of the maturity of the bond loan from currently May 2018 to October 2019 for NOK 100 million of the bond loan and May 2020 for the remaining NOK 408 million of the bond loan, at an annual interest rate of NIBOR + 7% (the bondholder meeting will be held prior to the EGM), and iv) banks’ credit committee approval of soft terms relating to the NOK 3.8 billion facility in DOF Rederi AS with a liquidity effect of minimum NOK 550 million and extension of an credit facility in DOF ASA from October 2019 until mid 2021.
‱ Joint Lead Managers and Bookrunners: Pareto Securities AS, ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Clarksons Platou Securities AS and Nordea Bank AB (publ), filial i Norge
‱ Investor Documentation: Company presentation, application agreement and term sheet

Timing:
‱ Application period: 27 November 2017 at 16.30 hours (CET) to 28 November 2017 at 08.00 hours (CET)
‱ The Company reserves the right to at its sole discretion shorten or extend the Application Period at any time. If the Application Period is shortened or extended, the other dates referred to herein may be amended accordingly.
‱ Conditional allocation: On or about 28 November 2017 (settlement of allocated Offer Shares subject to general meeting approval and satisfaction of the other conditions)
‱ Call for bondholder meeting DOF Subsea: On or about 27 November 2017
‱ Call for extraordinary general meeting (the “EGM”): On or about 28 November 2017
‱ Bondholder meeting DOF Subsea: On or about 12 December 2017
‱ EGM: On or about 19 December 2017
‱ Delivery vs. Payment (DVP): On or about 20 December 2017
‱ The Private Placement will be settled with existing and unencumbered shares in the Company that are already listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange, pursuant to a share lending agreement between the Managers, the Company and Mþgster Mohn Offshore AS. Hence, the shares allocated in the Private Placement (other than those allocated to Mþgster Mohn Offshore AS) will be tradeable immediately after delivery.

Please note that this only represents a summary of the transaction details. More detailed information is included in the placing announcement including the Term Sheet and Application Agreement attached hereto.

Please note that the above information is not specifically assessed against the individual customer relationship, and therefore does not constitute investment advice.

Investments in securities are associated with certain risk, and we kindly advise you to update yourself on the risk factors other specific detail related to the investment.

1 Like

Er positiv til Dof, men oilservice vil komme tilbake sist, og det er forelÞpig tidlig. Har man tÄlmodighet vil det vÊre okei Ä gÄ inn nÄ. All den tid man har tro pÄ at NordsjÞen vil vÊre relevant framover (det tror jeg).

SĂ„ ny emi i Dof allerede, er ikke lenge siden familien selv puttet inn en flere hundre milioner, som ble frigitt etter noe fiske salg.
Trodde kanskje Dof klarte seg, har vek handlet kontrakter jevnlig, men ratene er vel ikke noe Ă„ skryte av

Hovedeier har komitted 400 av de 500millionene de skal hente inn nÄ da.

Denne emisjonen er for Ä Þke eierskapet i DOF Subsea (som forÞvrig ogsÄ sliter om dagen) men virker for meg som ett smart trekk for Ä posisjonere seg for oppgangen som kommer. Ledelsen i DOF har tidligere uttalt at det ikke er aktuelt Ä ta kontrakter pÄ skip under B/E.

Obligasjonseiere eropprĂžrt
OLJESERVICE:Eierne i DOF Subsea blar opp en halv milliard kroner i ny egenkapital og krever samtidig at et obligasjonslÄn forlenges med to Är.Obligasjonseiere er opprÞrt.
FRANK HELGE NJØSEN
UndervannsentreprenÞren DOF Subsea trenger pÄfyll av kapital for ikke Ä komme i brudd med bestemmelser i sine lÄneavtaler med bankene tidlig neste Är. Det var grunnen til at eierne med Helge MÞgster-familien og Frederik W. Mohn i spissen mandag kveld bladde opp 400 millioner kroner i en kapitalutvidelse i morselskapet, Austevoll-rederiet DOF.
Dersom markedet ikke kommer tilbake fÞr i 2020 venter man at DOF Subsea vil et udekket kapitalbehov pÄ en milliard kroner og ikke har tilstrekkelig likviditet til Ä tilbakebetale obligasjonsgjelden ved forfall.
KontantstrÞmmen er negativ med 400 millioner kroner i Äret, men reduseres til 100 millioner kroner ved leveringen av det siste rÞrleggingsfartÞyet som skal inn pÄ en langtidskontrakt med Petrobras i fÞrste kvartal 2019.
Tilsammen skyter DOF inn en halv milliard kroner i ny kapital i DOF Subsea og Þker sin eierandel fra 51 til 65 prosent pÄ bekostning av medeieren og DOFs subsea-partner, fond som forvaltes av amerikanske First Reserve, som vannes ut fra 49 til 35 prosent.
Emisjonen i DOF skjedde til kurs 60 Þre, 40 Þre under emisjonskursen ved refinansieringen av DOF i fjor sommer og 19 Þre - 24 prosent - under sluttkursen pÄ Oslo BÞrs mandag ettermiddag. Midt pÄ dagen igÄr var DOF-aksjen ned 17,72 prosent til 65 Þre. Ved bÞrsslutt hadde aksjen falt ytterligere 2 Þre og var ned 20,25 prosent.
«Til beste for alle»
I obligasjonsmarkedet er det mange som reagerer med undring pÄ hvordan pengene som skytes inn i DOF Subsea skal brukes.
En obligasjonseier mener det er «absurd» Ä la den ene av selskapets to usikrede obligasjoner ta hele stÞyten ved Ä forlenge forfall som gjÞr at kursen pÄ obligasjonene faller.
– NĂ„r selskapet henter inn 500 millioner kroner i friske penger for 15 prosent av egenkapitalen bekrefter det at verdiene langt overstiger gjelden. FĂžlgelig er det ingen grunn til at usiikrede kreditorer skal pĂ„fĂžres noe tap, sier en forvalter.
Han mener det eneste rasjonelle er at dette lÄnet pÄ obligasjonseiermÞtet 12. desember stemmer «nei» og krever full innfrielse. Skjer det vil hele transaksjonen falle og DOF Subsea vÊre i spill. I sÄ fall mÄ DOF hente inn egenkapital pÄ nye betingelser, alternativt at DOF Subsea fÄr nye eiere.
– Vi gjĂžr dette for Ă„ styrke selskapet og sĂžrge for at det er istand til Ă„ oppfylle sine forpliktelser fremover til beste for alle parter, bĂ„de lĂ„ngivere og eiere, sier DOF-gruppens konsernsjef Mons S. Aase.
Bakgrunnen er ifĂžlge Aase det vanskelige markedet for offshoretjenester.
Arctic og Pareto store
– DOF Subsea er indrefileten i gruppen. Det vil vĂŠre kĂž av aktĂžrer som Ăžnsker Ă„ ta over denne biten, sĂ„ eierne i obligasjonslĂ„net risikerer ingenting ved Ă„ stemme nei, sier en investor.
Arctic Fund Management er en av de stÞrste eierne i obligasjonslÄnet som forfaller i mai. PortefÞljeforvalter Trond TÞmmerÄs Þnsket i gÄr ikke Ä kommentere saken.
OgsÄ Pareto-fond eier obligasjoner i lÄnet som forfaller i mai, men heller ikke forvalter Øyvind Hamre Þnsket Ä si noe om saken igÄr.
PÄ obligasjonseiermÞtet mÄ to tredjedeler stemme for forslaget fra selskapet for at det skal bli vedtatt.
En av forutsetningene for oppkapitaliseringen er at deltagerne i Dof Subseas ene obligasjonlÄn, som opprinnelig var pÄ 1,3 milliarder kroner med gjenstÄende 508 millioner kroner, gÄr med pÄ Ä utsette forfall med to Är, fra mai neste Är til vÄren 2020. I tillegg forutsettes det at man fÄr istand en to-Ärs forlengelse av avtalen om lettelser i avdragstakten i DOF Rederi.
«Tar ansvar»
– I forhold til det vi trodde om utviklingen i 2017 tidlig pĂ„ Ă„ret, er inntjeningen blitt svakere enn ventet. Og vi har tatt ned forventningene for neste Ă„r basert pĂ„ utviklingen vi har sett sĂ„ langt i Ă„r, sier DOF-sjef Aase.
– DOF tar ansvar i denne situasjonen og fyller pĂ„ med egenkapital. Men eierne vĂ„re vil ikke gjĂžre dette uten Ă„ ha trygghet for at man ikke mĂ„ inn med mer penger i 2019.
– Derfor ber vi bĂ„de bankene og obligasjonseierne om Ă„ medvirke til lĂžsningen. Vi anmoder bankene om Ă„ forlenge en trekkfasilitet slik at DOF fĂ„r en lengre «runway». SĂ„ ber vi bondholderne utsette forfallet mot at de fĂ„r hĂžyere rente og en ekstraordinĂŠr nedregulering av det gjenstĂ„ende lĂ„net med 100 millioner kroner fĂžr endelig forfall i 2020.
– ForstĂ„r du at noen av obligasjonseierne mener pengene burde ha gĂ„tt til direkte nedbetaling av restlĂ„net som forfaller til vĂ„ren?
– Det jeg kan si er at vi mener dette er en balansert lĂžsning som gjĂžr at alle kommer bedre ut enn alternativet, nemlig at DOF Subsea havner i brudd med lĂ„nebetingelsene. Vi gjĂžr dette for Ă„ unngĂ„ en restrukturering i DOF Subsea. Det mener vi tjener alle.
Store avdrag
Samtidig pÄpeker Aase at DOF-gruppen totalt sett betaler cirka 1,8 milliarder kroner i Ärlige avdrag.
– Ser du pĂ„ mange av de andre restruktureringene som er gjennomfĂžrt i offshore serviceskipsbransjen, sĂ„ er det flere som ligger pĂ„ tilnĂŠrmet null i avdrag. Vi bygger verdier hver dag. Alle kreditorene i selskapet og i gruppen fĂ„r en bedre og bedre posisjon etterhvert som giringen tas ned ved at gjelden tilbakebetales i trĂ„d med de avtalene vi har inngĂ„tt, sier Mons Aase.
ObligasjonslÄnet ble nedregulert i forbindelse med refinansieringen av DOF i fjor sommer. Refinansieringen skjedde ved at det ble lagt ut et nytt lÄn pÄ 175 millioner dollar med forfall i mars 2022. Dette skulle ogsÄ dekke tilbakebetaling av obligasjonslÄnet som nÄ bes forlenget.
Tilretteleggere og rÄdgivere ved kapitalutvidelsen mandag kveld var Pareto Securities, ABN Amro, Clarksons Platou Securities og Nordea Markets.
AksjonÊrer og eiere av konvertible obligasjoner som ikke fikk deltatt i emisjonen mandag tilbys Ä skyte inn penger pÄ samme betingelser i en etterfÞlgende kapitalutvidelse 1. februar.
Pareto frister investorene med at DOF Subsea fĂžr emisjonen verdsettes til 1,26 milliarder kroner, mens den bokfĂžrte verdien av selskapet er cirka 6 milliarder kroner.
Det vises ogsÄ til at ordreboken akkumulert er pÄ 16,3 milliarder kroner, mens selskapets nettogjeld er 11,4 milliarder kroner etter at den nye egenkapitalen er pÄ plass.
I innkallingen til obligasjonseiermÞtet pÄpekes det at markedet har utviklet seg svakere enn ventet. HÞy gjeld kombinert med forsinket igangkjÞring av selskapets brasiliansk-bygde rÞrleggingsskip gir en negativ kontantstrÞm.
I kapitalutvidelsen mandag fikk hovedaksjonĂŠren MĂžgster Mohn Offshore tildelt vel 561 millioner aksjer og Ăžker eierandelen i DOF til 59,8 prosent

Tror jeg mÄ ha meg litt ole dole DOF mens jeg venter pÄ Nano og Trvx :smiley:

3 Likes

Jeg har og kjÞpt DOF idet siste. Mens jeg venter pÄ andre
 Hva tror du om info pÄ DOF som kommer fredag ?

Dof made my day men var feig Ä hoppa av pÄ 0,728kr!
Trur eg gjorde noe dumt men historisk sett kommer en nedgang fÞlgt pÄ en sÄ hyggelig oppgang! Solgte meg og ur BWO men planen er at alt skal inn i Dof igjenn!
Hva trur dere om kursen nĂŠrmeste uken?

Hvis det kommer melding om Petrobras kontrakt for 3 skip sÄ er det glatt rundt kronestykket

DOF ASA har brutt opp gjennom taket i en fallende trendkanal. Dette indikerer i fÞrste omgang svakere falltakt, eller innledning av en mer horisontal utvikling. Aksjen har brutt opp gjennom motstanden ved ca 0.78 kroner og videre oppgang er dermed signalisert. Volumet har tidligere vÊrt hÞyt rundt kurstopper og lavt rundt kursbunner. Volumbalansen er ogsÄ positiv, noe som styrker aksjen. RSI er overkjÞpt. Aksjen kan likevel gjerne stige videre, og vi bÞr se en nedgang i RSI-kurven fÞr dette anses Ä svekke aksjen. RSI-kurven viser en stigende trend, noe som kan vÊre et tidlig signal om innledning av en stigende trend ogsÄ for kursen. Aksjen anses samlet sett teknisk positiv pÄ middels lang sikt.
Anbefaling: KjĂžp

DOF leverer varene! Selv om selskapet er tapere nÄr det gjelder Ä melde kontrakter sÄ tar de det igjen i form av hardt arbeid, oppturen i bransjen er allerede startet og DOF ligger godt an i sÄ henseende.
Melding i dag om 5 kontrakter som vil styrke topp og bunnlinjen, de som fÞlger med pÄ westshore ser at DOF gjÞr det godt pÄ spotmarkedet og men dette er informasjon som selskapet konsekvent ikke bÞrsmelder.
Sleng inn en Þkt eierandel i DOF Subsea og en mulig bÞrsnotering sÄ skal det ikke mye kunnskap til for Ä skjÞnne at dette selskapet skal reprises kraftig nÄ nÄr bransjen er pÄ vei opp.

1 Like

Et kjapt sÞk pÄ newsweb viser at DOF og DOF Subsea har inngÄtt 29 kontrakter siden nyttÄr, dette er ikke inkludert alle kontrakter pÄ spotmarkedet.
Alle disse kontraktene vil nok ikke gjenspeile seg i den kommende kvartalsrapporten men vil nok krydre Ă„rsresultatet for 2018.

1 Like

DOF ASA - New share capital

Reference is made to previous stock exchange announcements regarding the
subordinated convertible bond loan issued by DOF ASA (“DOF” or the “Company”) on
5 August 2016 (the “Subordinated Convertible Bond”).

Bondholders in the Subordinated Convertible Bond have in accordance with the
terms and conditions of the Subordinated Convertible Bond requested to convert
bonds with an aggregate nominal value of NOK 15,250,000 to new shares in the
Company.

As a result, the share capital of the Company has today, 22 May 2018, been
increased with NOK 7,625,000 by issuance of 15,250,000 new shares, each with a
nominal value of NOK 0.50, at the conversion price of NOK 1.00 per share.
Following the share capital increase, the Company’s share capital is NOK
1,452,114,589.50, divided into 2,904,229,179 shares, each with a nominal value
of NOK 0.50.

The new shares will be registered on the respective bondholders’ VPS accounts
and be tradable on the Oslo Stock Exchange from and including 23 May 2018.

Following the conversion, the new outstanding amount under the Subordinated
Convertible Bond is NOK 260,332,503.

For further information, please contact:

CFO Hilde DrĂžnen, tel. +47 91 66 10 09

ABOUT DOF

With a multi-national workforce in excess of 4,000 personnel, DOF is an
international group of companies which owns and operates a fleet of modern
offshore/subsea vessels, and engineering capacity to service both the offshore
and subsea market. With over 35 years in the offshore business, the group has a
strong position in terms of experience, innovation, product range, technology
and capacity.

DOF’s core businesses are vessel ownership, vessel management, project
management, engineering, vessel operations, survey, remote intervention and
diving operations primarily for the oil and gas sector. From PSV charter to
subsea engineering, DOF offers a full spectrum of top quality offshore services
to facilitate an ever-growing and demanding industry.

The Company’s main operation centers and business units are located in Norway,
the UK, the USA, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, Angola and Australia. DOF
has been listed on the Oslo Exchange since 1997.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=451868

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180522.OBI.20180522S62

Key information relating to reverse share split to be carried out by DOF

Date on which the corporate action was made public: 3 May, 2018

Reverse split ratio: 10 old shares give 1 new share

Last day including right: 24 May, 2018

Ex-date: 25 May, 2018

Record date: 28 May, 2018

Date of approval: 24 May, 2018

The above key information is subject to the annual general meeting approving the
proposed resolution to consolidate the shares. The company’s largest
shareholder, MĂžgster Mohn Offshore AS, has agreed to transfer a number of shares
that is necessary in order for all shareholders to have a shareholding that is
dividable by 10. The shares are transferred to the relevant shareholders free of
charge. For further details, please see the notice to the AGM.

CFO Hilde DrĂžnen, +47 91 66 10 09
With a multi-national workforce of almost 4,000 personnel, DOF ASA is an
and capacity.
Subsea engineering, DOF offers a full spectrum of top quality offshore services
The company’s main operation centers and business units are located in Norway,
the UK, the USA, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, Angola, and Australia.
DOF ASA is listed on the Oslo Exchange since 1997.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=451881

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180522.OBI.20180522S75

ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING

Ordinary General Meeting in DOF ASA was held Thursday 24 May 2018 at 11.00. All
items were resolved in accordance with the Boards Calling Notice and the
Nomination Committee’s recommendations.

Please find attached copy of the minutes of the Ordinary General Meeting in DOF
ASA 2018.

Contact person:

CEO Mons Aase, tel. +47 91661012

CFO Hilde DrĂžnen, tel. +47 91661009
With a multi-national workforce of almost 4,000 personnel, DOF ASA is an
and capacity.
Subsea engineering, DOF offers a full spectrum of top quality offshore services
The company’s main operation centers and business units are located in Norway,
the UK, the USA, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, Angola, and Australia.
DOF ASA is listed on the Oslo Exchange since 1997.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=452071

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180524.OBI.20180524S43

DOF ASA - Mandatory notification of trade

Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement by DOF ASA (“DOF” or the
“Company”) on 24 May 2018 regarding the resolution to increase the share capital
and consolidate the shares in the Company in the ration 10:1.

MĂžgster Mohn Offshore AS has today, 24 May 2018, subscribed for 1 new share in
the Company at a subscription price of NOK 0.50 in order to facilitate the
subsequent share consolidation. MĂžgster Mohn Offshore AS is owned 66.4% by Laco
AS (the holding company of the MĂžgster family and affiliated with the chairman
of the board of the Company Helge MĂžgster) and 33.6% by Perestroika AS (a
company affiliated with board member of the Company Frederik W. Mohn). Following
completion of the share capital increase and prior to the share consolidation,
MĂžgster Mohn Offshore AS will hold 1,506,399,364 shares in the Company
representing approximately 51.9% of the votes and shares issued by the Company
and approximately 47.6% of the votes and shares in the Company on a fully
diluted basis (i.e. including the shares issuable pursuant to the Company’s
subordinated convertible bond).

For further queries, please contact:

CEO Mons Aase, tel. +47 91 66 10 12

CFO Hilde DrĂžnen, tel. +47 91 66 10 09

ABOUT DOF

With a multi-national workforce of approximately 4,000 personnel, DOF is an
and capacity.

subsea engineering, DOF offers a full spectrum of top quality offshore services

The Company’s main operation centers and business units are located in Norway,
the UK, the USA, Singapore, Brazil, Argentine, Egypt, Angola and Australia. DOF
has been listed on the Oslo Exchange since 1997.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=452072

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180524.OBI.20180524S44

Ex spleis og nytt pÄlydende 25.05.2018

Det vises til melding fra selskapet 22.05.2018.

Aksjene i DOF ASA noteres ex spleis og
nytt pÄlydende fra og med 25.05.2018.

Forhold: 10 gamle aksjer gir 1 ny aksje.

DOF:
Ny - PĂ„lydende: NOK 5.00
Ny - EMS: 1000
Ingen endring - ISIN: NO0010070063
Ingen endring - Instrument ID: 46930
Ingen endring - Handelsvaluta: NOK
Ingen endring - Segment: OBMA

*Mrk: Eventuelle overnattende ordre vil bli slettet av Oslo BĂžrs etter 16:45

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=452134

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180524.OBI.20180524S106

Ex reverse split and new face value 25.05.2018.

Reference is made to announcement from the company

The shares in DOF ASA will be traded ex
reverse split and new face value as from 25.05.2018.

Ratio: 10 old shares give 1 new share.

DOF:
New - Face value: NOK 5.00
New - EMS: 1000
No change - ISIN: NO0010070063
No change - Instrument ID: 46930
No change - Trading Currency: NOK
No change - Segment: OBMA

*Note: Any overnight orders will be deleted by the Exchange after 16:45

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=452135

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180524.OBI.20180524S107