Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Electromagnetic Geoservices (EMGS)

Starter en tråd om ELECTROMAGNETIC GE (EMGS.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA, together with its subsidiaries, provides electromagnetic (EM) surveying services to the offshore oil and gas exploration industry worldwide. It is involved in the planning, acquisition, processing, modelling, interpretation, and integration of EM data.

The company uses its patented EM survey method to detect hydrocarbons in offshore reservoirs. Its products and services include integrated interpretation consultancy, magnetotelluric survey, workflow integration, training, and controlled-source electromagnetic services.

The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Trondheim, Norway.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @Haren @Janisak @Sunhome @Jensarven @Honda1380 @Frodoen @pdx

EMGS: Result of voluntary bond buy-back offer

Reference is made to the stock exchange notification published by Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (“EMGS” or the “Company”) on 14 May 2018 announcing the voluntary buy-back of bonds (the “Bond Buy-Back”) under bond issue described as FRN Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA Senior Unsecured Callable Bond Issue 2013/2016, with ISIN NO 001 0682537 (the “Existing Bond Issue”).

The offer period under the Bond Buy-Back expired today, 22 May 2018.

Under the Bond Buy-Back, the Company received offers for, and has repurchased for immediate discharge, bonds with a total aggregate nominal value of NOK 112,004,425. The repurchased bonds were repurchased at the Bond Buy-Back offer price of 103% of the par value of each bond, plus accrued but unpaid interest up until, but not including, the settlement date under the Bond Buy-Back.

The remaining bonds under the Existing Bond Issue will, in accordance with the Company’s call option notice of 20 April 2018, be settled in full on 7 June 2018.

For further information, please contact:
Hege Veiseth, CFO, +47 99 21 67 43

About EMGS
EMGS, the marine EM market leader, uses its proprietary electromagnetic (EM) technology to support oil and gas companies in their search for offshore hydrocarbons. EMGS supports each stage in the workflow, from survey design and data acquisition to processing and interpretation. The Company’s services enable the integration of EM data with seismic and other geophysical and geological information to give explorationists a clearer and more complete understanding of the subsurface. This improves exploration efficiency and reduces risks and the finding costs per barrel.

EMGS operates on a worldwide basis with offices in Trondheim, Oslo, Houston, Villahermosa, Rio de Janeiro and Kuala Lumpur.

For more information, visit www.emgs.com

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: EMGS via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180522.GlobeNewswire.HUG2194497

Oslo Børs - Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA - Mottatt søknad om notering av obligasjonslån

Oslo Børs har mottatt søknad om børsnotering av ISIN NO0010821010.

Det følger av verdipapirhandelloven kapittel 5 at anvendelsesområde for
informasjonsplikt gjelder for låntagere hvis obligasjoner er eller er søkt
notert på børs. Informasjonsplikten etter reglene i verdipapirhandelloven er fra
og med i dag gjeldende for ovennevnte lån.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=451859

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180522.OBI.20180522S53

Oslo Børs - Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA - Received application for listing of bonds

Oslo Børs has received an application for ISIN NO0010821010 to be admitted to
stock exchange listing.

Section 5 of the Securities Trading Act sets out that the disclosure of
information requirement is applicable to issuers with bonds that is listed or
has been applied for listing on the stock exchange. The duty to disclose
information under the provisions of the Securities Trading Act is as of today
applicable for the above mentioned bond.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=451860

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180522.OBI.20180522S54

Gjør noen dårlig og noen gode trader, her ble det vertfall en god, vertfall prosentmessig, skulle jo self hatt ett høyere antal Aksjer

Inn på 2,17 igår og ut på 3,2 idag

2 Likes

Gratulerer. Rakk ikke hive meg på denne, var i søkelyset men tenkte det var et blaff.

eg satt og følgte med, ville egentlig ta den da den var under 2kr litt rundt åpning, men ble litt treg, så måtte løpe litt, var veldig agresivt en stund, så eg gamlet på og overnatte, ble en bra sak, men dog ikke det store antallet, men noen kroner ble det

1 Like

Hva er det som har endret det fundamentale i selskapet og markedes prising av selskapet? De har jo seismikk på noen områder i Barentshavet, som potensielt kan ha en stor verdi å årene som kommer. I tillegg til en relativt smal aksjonærbase, med få frie aksjer i omløp. Noe som må ses i sammenheng med de siste kontraktene.

MGS issued a USD 32.5 million convertible bond bearing an interest in May 2018. The loan can at any time be converted into common shares in EMGS at the conversion price of USD 0.42677 per share until the maturity date on 9 May 2023. The USD 32.5 million convertible bond is separated into a liability and an equity component. On issuance of the convertible bond, the fair value of the liability component is determined using a market rate for an equivalent non-convertible bond; and this is classified as a financial liability measured at amortised cost (net of transaction costs) until it is extinguished on conversion or redemption. At 31 December 2018 the carrying value of the liability component was estimated to USD 30.8 million. The remainder of the proceeds is allocated to the conversion option that is recognised and calculated in shareholders’ equity. The carrying amount of the conversion option of USD 1.9 million is not re-measured in subsequent periods.

Innspill?

Nye kontrakt bekreftet, er store ordrer i emgs nå, vet ikke hvilket marginer man her regner, men inntekter kommer, allerede i q1 skal det bokføres, kan emgs komme ut av gjørmen ?

https://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20190311.GlobeNewswire.GNW1000151989-en

28/03-2019 19:58:54: (EMGS) EMGS participates in sole-sourced tender process

Noe spesielt å melde en kontrakt før den er bekreftet? Vitner om litt desperasjon?

Hva tenker kunden?

02/04-2019 16:19:42: (EMGS) EMGS: Update on multi-client Letter of Intent

04/04-2019 08:29:06: (EMGS) EMGS - Vessel update and activity for the first quarter 2019

04/04-2019 13:21:29: (EMGS) EMGS signs second well calibration study

23/04-2019 08:57:47: (EMGS) OSLO BØRS - MATCHING HALT

23/04-2019 09:25:32: (EMGS) EMGS receives Letter of Award

23/04-2019 09:31:57: (EMGS) OSLO BØRS - MATCHING HALT ENDS

23/04-2019 09:32:48: (EMGS) EMGS secures second guarantee facility

Det virker som ting begynner å løsne i Emgs, men en emisjon til er vel ganske unngåelig?

26/04-2019 15:57:17: (EMGS) EMGS: Board of directors approves audited financial statements and annual report for 2018