Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Funcom småprat 2016

Hvorfor ikke bare handle aksjen på nåværende kurser!?

2 Likes

Tegningsrettene til Funcom er nå opp over 19%!

veit det er sykt… tror folk kjører EMI aksjen oppp i lufta …

0.99 vs 0.51. En diff på 7 øre som burde hatt motsatt fortegn!?

1 Like

Lurer på hva han har gjort i Norge som han ikke får prate om?

pcchild
Jul 6, 2016 10:13 PM
I will be in Norway until the 10th, I’m not 100% Sure if I can stream on the 10th so most likely the next stream will be the 11th! We’ve also hit 250 subscribers which is a pretty huge deal, so new emotes will be coming soon! I don’t take a lot of days off so I hope you guys will forgive me, I’ll try to update the twitter with pictures / posts in the few days I am gone, I should have more internet in Norway than I did in Prague. See you guys soon!

@Christian kan.

3 Likes

Hva Tror du at Conan Exiels vil greie og selge første året på EA ?

Fikk akkurat mail om Markedsinformasjon - FUNCOM N.V. ligger i vps. Noen som kan kopiere og poste?

Second that

Er bare samme som tidligere børsmelding, angående hvordan gjøre det angående emisjonen.

Edit:

Subscription procedure in relation to the subsequent offering
Reference is made to recent stock exchange announcements by Funcom N.V. regarding a subsequent
offering of 15,000,000 new shares (“Subsequent Offering”), including the announcements made on 10
June 2016 and on 1 July 2016.
The shareholders of the Company have recently received a letter stating that they should contact ABG
Sundal Collier in order to exercise or sell their subscription rights (the “Subscription Rights”) granted as
part of the Subsequent Offering. This letter was intended to be distributed only to certain shareholders who
have not registered their shares with the VPS, but was erroneously distributed to all shareholders.
Shareholders who have registered their shares with the VPS are kindly asked to disregard this letter.
In order to subscribe shares through exercise of the Subscription Rights, holders of Subscription Rights may
subscribe through one of the following procedures until the end of the subscription period, on 8 August
2016 at 16.30 hours (CET):
a) Subscribe for shares through the VPS online subscription system available through the following
link:
https://investor.vps.no/sc/servlet/no.vps.sc.servlets.SCLogonServlet?ISIN=NL0011896980&TSted=000VP
Please note that this procedure is only open for persons domiciled in Norway. All online subscribers must
verify that they are persons domiciled in Norway by entering their national identity number (Nw.
“personnummer”); or
b) Through correctly completing and submitting a subscription form to ABG Sundal Collier. The
subscription form is available in pdf at www.abgsc.no and is also enclosed to the prospectus dated 10 June
Oversubscription and subscription without Subscription Rights is permitted.
The subscription rights are tradable and listed on Oslo Børs with ticker code “FUNCOM T”. The trading
period ends on 4 August 2016. The Subscription Rights will hence only be tradable during part of the
subscription period.
For further information on the Subsequent Offering, please refer to the prospectus published on 13 June
ABG Sundal Collier acts as Manager in connection with the Subsequent Offering.

Any enquiries may be addressed to: [email protected]
Badhoevedorp, The Netherlands, 8 July 2016
Funcom N.V.

Øl, takk :slight_smile:

Steam tar flatt 30%, + skommer moms, så funcom har vel ca 50% igjen av salgsum på det som selges digitalt.

Men AOC ble jo i stor grad solgt som Boks spill. Og der tror jeg vi regnet oss frem til 100 lapp pr solgte spill ( som da kostet 499)

De betaler vel også 5% av inntektene for å bruke UE4.

De får fradrag for momsen (inngående mva). Altså utgående - inngående mva er hva de betaler i moms. Så regnestykket blir ikke fullt så enkelt. Nå vet jeg ikke med Steam, men hos enkelte er mva inkludert i provisjonen.

Samtidig kan de sannsynligvis snart benytte seg av framførbart underskudd.

3 Likes

Bryter vi 1.02 så er vi i gang!

4 Likes

mva er ikke inkludert i steam sine andel, siden de selger i land med veldig ulik MVA ville det fort blitt dårlig butikk for valve.

Men Steam tar seg sannsynligvis av momsberegningen - så beregner de 30% til seg selv og betaler ut resten til utvikler.

Moms/mva/sales Tax kommer i tillegg, men husk at sales Tax legges på den prisen du ser, så i USA kan du regne med den synlige prisen

1 Like

https://partner.steamgames.com/documentation/payment_info#Tax

"A. We pay you based on Net Revenues which is Gross Revenues less Applicable Adjustments. Gross Revenues includes VAT and sales tax, if applicable. Applicable Adjustments include taxes, returns and chargebacks. Net revenue is then multiplied by the revenue share % resulting in the amount to be paid to you, net of applicable withholding taxes. "

1 Like

Kun i EU de sammler inn skatt faktisk.