Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Hva innholder egentlig den IVM meldingen 24-05-2018

Noen her som kan forklare eller har oversikt hva slags potentiell I NOK denne samarbeid kan ha? Og hvor langt horizon skal man ha?

Finnes det andre typer selskaper som IVM Inc i verden som kan bli interessert?

Er dett NAC eller VACC?

http://pcibiotech.no/pci-biotech-initiates-research-collaboration-with-imv-inc/

PCI Biotech initiates research collaboration with IMV Inc

Exploring synergies between PCI and DPX technologies to further enhance the effect of novel oncologic therapies

Oslo (Norway) 24 May 2018 – PCI Biotech (OSE: PCIB), a cancer focused biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it is initiating a preclinical research collaboration with IMV Inc (TSE:IMV) (OTCQX:IMMVD) Nova Scotia (Canada), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical corporation focused on developing state-of-the-art immunotherapies. The partnership is governed by a preclinical research collaboration agreement.

In brief, the collaborators will evaluate the formulation compatibility of their respective technologies and evaluate the potential immunogenicity and therapeutic benefit with in vivo studies. Based upon the results, the companies may pursue a further development partnership.

Per Walday, CEO of PCI Biotech, said: “I’m very pleased to announce another research agreement in the field of nucleic acid therapeutics. We believe that the PCI technology has the potential to play a role in the realisation of several new therapeutic modalities. We look forward to explore synergies with IMV’s unique and innovative DPX technology.”

Contact information:
Per Walday, CEO
[email protected]
Mobile: +47 917 93 429

A post was merged into an existing topic: PCI Biotech (PCIB)