Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Kalera

Tenkte å åpne en post om Kalera. Noen som har kikket på dette caset?
Spennende / Bulletproof?
Kom meg inn på 9,5kr og 11kr etter emisjonen

6 Likes

KALERA AS - SUCCESSFULLY PLACED PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF USD 22.5 MILLION
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES, OR IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, THE HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION OF THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, SOUTH AFRICA OR JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. OTHER RESTRICTIONS ARE APPLICABLE. PLEASE SEE THE IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END OF THE PRESS RELEASE

Oslo, 5 June 2020. Reference is made to the announcement published by Kalera AS (“Kalera” or the “Company”) a technology leader in urban vertical hydroponics, on 3 June 2020 regarding a contemplated private placement (the “Private Placement”) and the further to the announcement on 4 June 2020 regarding the status of the bookbuilding and the upsizing of the Private Placement.

The Company is pleased to announce that the Private Placement has been successfully placed, raising gross proceeds of USD 22.5 million (corresponding to approximately NOK 212 million based on a USDNOK exchange rate of 9.4265) through the allocation of 28,125,000 new shares at a subscription price of USD 0.80 per share (approximately NOK 7.54 per share) (the “Subscription Price”). The Private Placement received strong interest from both existing shareholders and new high-quality institutional investors and family offices from US and Norway and was upsized from the original deal size of USD 10-15 million.

The net proceeds from the Private Placement will be used for investment in two new large growing facilities in a major urban locations in the United States as part of the Company’s rapid scaling of its business to bring consumers fresh leafy greens right where they are. This Private Placement follows a recent private placement of USD 15 million that Kalera completed in early April 2020 as part of initiating another state-of-the art large growing facility in Atlanta, Georgia.

Kalera opened a large scale production facility in Orlando in March 2020. While Kalera’s Orlando farm is currently the highest production volume vertical farm in the Southeast US, the previously announced Atlanta facility will be more than double the size. The two new large facilities that Kalera now is planning to start constructing will be similar in size as the Atlanta facility.

By placing its farms directly in the communities that they serve, Kalera is able to supply national retailers and foodservice distributors without a long haul across the country, guaranteeing that its leafy greens are fresher longer, and much safer than field-grown lettuce. Kalera is able to quickly open growing facilities with its proprietary technology as a result of a streamlined design and construction process. As Kalera accelerates its growth over the next few years, it will continue to build additional facilities, expanding production capacity throughout the US and internationally.

The following primary insiders have been conditionally allocated shares in the Private Placement:

LGT Global Invest Limited (“LGT”), represented on the board by Umur Hursever, was allocated 2,500,000 shares in the Private Placement. Following the Private Placement, LGT will own 19,905,200 shares in the Company, equal to 16.17% of the share capital.

UFI AS (“UFI”), represented on the board by Øystein Landvik, was allocated 500,000 shares in the Private Placement. Following the Private Placement, UFI will own 4,291,345 shares in the Company, equal to 3.49% of the share capital.

Conditional notification of allotment of the new shares in the Private Placement and payment instructions is expected to be sent to the applicants through a notification from the Manager (defined below) on 5 June 2020.

Completion of the Private Placement by the delivery of New Shares is subject to (i) execution of all required corporate resolutions by the Company to issue the New Shares and to consummate the Private Placement, including approval by the board of directors to increase the share capital of the Company by the issuance of the New Shares pursuant to an authorisation granted by the Company’s annual general meeting held on 25 June 2019, and (ii) payment for the New Shares being received and registration of the share capital increase in the Company pertaining to the Private Placement with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises. The Board reserves the right to cancel the Private Placement at any time and for any reason prior to delivery of the New Shares.

Following registration of the new share capital pertaining to the Private Placement with the Norwegian Register of Business Enterprises, which is expected to take place on or about 17 June 2020, the Company will have an issued share capital of NOK 1,231,242.4, divided into 123,124,240 shares, each with a par value of NOK 0.01.

Arctic Securities AS acted as Manager (the “Manager”) in connection with the Private Placement. Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS is acting as legal advisor to the Company.

Meget spennende case. Miljøprofilen, med kortreist mat, mindre bruk av sprøytemidler og ikke minst vannforbruk bør alle være faktorer som trigger investorer idagens marked.

Ikke hørt eller lest noe om det, men tenk på potensialet hvis de kan utvide oppsettet sitt til å dyrke andre frukter/grønnsaker i tillegg.

En konkurrent som heter Aerofarms hentet kapital til en verdsettelse på 500musd ifjor.

@Oxion det kan være nye investorer som enten ikke fikk deltatt i emisjonen, alternativt ikke fikk tildelt aksjer eller ønsket antall aksjer.

Dagens kurs er vel basert på gammelt antall aksjer, Noe som tilsier en verdi på 1,1mrd ish. Ny verdi med emisjonskurs og nytt antall aksjer er vel rundt 930mill. Kan være nye investorer enten synes det er verdt å komme seg inn på1,1 mrd fordi de tror denne skal videre eller så enkelt som at de ikke har fått med seg emisjonen…

1 Like

Ble også gjennomført en direkte emisjon etter den hvor en investor/fond (usikker) investerte nok til å finansiere 2 nye bygg👌

Altså i tillegg til emisjonen som nettopp ble gjennomført? Virker veldig merkelig at de isåfall ikke har meldt om dette på otc.

Min oppfatning er at denne store investoren/fond var grunnen til at det ble kjørt en emisjon i forrige uke.

La det frem litt feil, dette var første emisjon for noen mnder siden:

• den overnevnte.

Hvorfor omsettes denne for det dobbelte nå,enn emisjonen for noen uker siden???

Uvisst! Svært få som selger :slight_smile:

Godt poeng. Er ikke kjent med noe nytt annet enn det som allerede er kjent. Som Skorpen skriver så er det svært få som selger.

Enorm oppgang idag ja. Kurs på 17,4 nå. Noen som vet hva som skjer? Liten tilleggsemisjon, men ellers lite nytt.

Tolker siste nytt at en større aksjonær som ønsker investere i i selskapet. Hvem har jeg ikke oversikt over

Det er vel pampene som pumper opp kursen, for å selge med 100% fortjeneste i løpet av uker, til oss amatører!!

Blir vel ikke overrasket om det kommer noen nyheter snart, rart om den kun skulle økt så mye på lavt salgsvolum. Dog veldig godt før helgen!! :rocket:

1 Like

Siste emisjon på USD 1,5 (14,3 nok). Det er vel mer sannsynlig at den drives opp av småsparere som ikke kan delta i emisjonen (100 000 euro minstetegning) og ekstremt få aksjer til salgs.

Fortsatt få selgere men mange kjøpere. Utrolig momentum i aksjen. Ser nok kursen i rundt 100kr før notering på Oslo Børs, neste år.

1 Like
1 Like

Rører seg mye i denne for tiden. CFO ansatt også. Blir spennende med notering på merkur i løpet av året eller tidlig neste år.

Utdrag fra siste selskapsmelding: https://www.notc.no/NOTC/selskaps-meldinger

Oslo, 23 July 2020. Kalera AS (“Kalera” or the “Company”) a technology leader in urban vertical hydroponics today announces that it has carried out a private placement of 3,333,333 shares (the “Private Placement”). The transaction was directed towards international and Norwegian institutional investors and family offices, subject to applicable exemptions from relevant registration, filing and prospectus requirements, and subject to other applicable selling restrictions. The price in the Private Placement was USD 3.00 per share (approximately NOK 27.3 per share) (the “Subscription Price”), raising gross proceeds of USD 10 million (corresponding to approximately NOK 91 million based on a USDNOK exchange rate of 9.0985).

The Company is planning for a listing of its shares later this year either with an IPO on the Merkur Market, a multilateral trading facility operated by the Oslo Stock Exchange or for fast track listing on the main list of the Oslo Stock Exchange and/or Nasdaq.

3 Likes

Der kom nyheten ja. Blir vel merkur først, men virkelig spennende om de går for Nasdaq i neste omgang! Kursoppgang på nærmere 50% idag som følge av emisjonskursen.

1 Like