Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Nordic Nanovector - Fundamentale forhold 2019 (NANO)

Handler ikke om misunnelse for min del men det er mange som prøver å påvirke kursen med rare historier. Det kommer også mye informasjon om hytter og biler som ikke er relevant, hvor mye du har kjøpt for er egentlig ikke relevant i det hele tatt.

4 Likes

Da tar jeg av hatten. Meget bra Spot-On. Gratulerer igjen!

3 Likes

Og mens Spot-On plukker 100k aksjer i slengen, plukker jeg bolker på 500-1000 aksjer litt nå og litt da. Men det blir da en fin bukett aksjer etterhvert. All honnør til deg Spot-on. Vi kan forhåpentligvis le hele veien til banken om et par år :slight_smile:

1 Like

Litt mer steming på NYSE idag, kanskje var dette dagen da alt snudde…Lov å håpe :slight_smile:

Imponerende om det stemmer at du kjøpte så mange på en dag. Håper det går i riktig retning i morgen.

Uff. Do not like it!! ;). Faktum at en privatperson(intet personlig altså :)) kjøpte så stor del av volumet, samtidig som jeg lastet en god del selv, gir meg dårlig feeling. Får da håpe at også selgerne er privatpersoner så det går opp i opp .? Utviklinga i USA lover for at det (endelig) blir en god NANO dag imorgen… IBB har steget 4% fra bunn!

PS: kjøper nå VIX for harde livet for å gardere meg mot eventuelt nytt svalestup pga en tweet eller noe. :wink: :smiley:

Imponerende at du gjorde det SpotOn. Kudos til deg.
Enda mer imponerende at du gjorde det med ett medlem som har 8 innlegg totalt på Tekinvestor, hvorav 6 på filmtipstråden og de 2 siste her i dag hvorav en er forespørsel til deg og det andre er takken for meldingen i inboksen.

Virket litt ulikt deg å dele noe, så at du hoppet på den muligheten ovenfor en helt inaktiv bruker på tråden er jo noe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No hard feelings her altså. Jeg er tildelt tittel “Lesehest” av Tekinvestor. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:+1:

Trenger de å verifiseres? nei.

Kan de verifiseres? Ja.

Sjekk top 50 liste før og etter han handlet. Så vil du se han eller henne.

Luigi costa går av…!

Da slutter Luigi Costa i NANO !

Oslo, Norway, 4 April 2018

Nordic Nanovector ASA (OSE: NANO) announces that Luigi Costa, will step down as
Chief Executive Officer by mutual agreement with the Board of Directors. A
search for a new CEO will begin immediately. To ensure a smooth transition, Mr
Costa has agreed to be available to the board until the end of July 2018.

Chairman Ludvik Sandnes said: “On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank
Luigi for all his hard work and enthusiasm in leading the company through its
initial public offering in 2015 to the point where the company has a strong team
and a clear plan to develop the company’s promising drug candidate, Betalutin®,
which is in late-stage clinical development. We look forward, in due course, to
announcing the appointment of a new CEO who will lead the company through the
next phase of its growth and development.”

Luigi Costa added: “Nordic Nanovector has recently taken a significant hit to
its market valuation and credibility with the Norwegian investment community. As
CEO, I have to take full responsibility for this. For the good of the company,
its employees and investors, I have therefore decided to step down from my
position as I hope it will allow the company to receive the support it deserves.
I have full confidence that the company’s management team will successfully
execute the on-going Betalutin® development programme and generate significant
value for Nordic Nanovector’s shareholders.”

An announcement regarding an update to the PARADIGME clinical study has been
made separately today.

Grattis : 20% rally imorgen! :wink:

http://www.newsweb.no/newsweb/search.do?messageId=448094

W t f… og paradigme melding daym!

I helvete, fikk smsen nå.

Da blir det en drastisk bevegelse ene eller andre veien i morgen, det er sikkert.

2 Likes

Nordic Nanovector provides update on the PARADIGME clinical trial

Oslo, Norway, 4 April 2018

Nordic Nanovector ASA (OSE: NANO) today provides an update on its clinical development programme, including updated guidance on expected milestones for the pivotal PARADIGME trial, and its financial outlook. A presentation by the company’s management team will take place tomorrow in Oslo at 10 am CEST, see details below.

• A re-assessment of expected recruitment rates has led the company to revise its timelines for the pivotal PARADIGME Phase 2b trial with Betalutin® in third line (3L) follicular lymphoma (FL) patients. Results from PARADIGME are targeted for 1H 2020 (previously 2H 2019) and first regulatory filing in 2020. The first patient is expected to be dosed in 1H 2018.

• The company will focus its resources towards PARADIGME and other Betalutin® clinical programmes, which has led to the decision to postpone the start of the first-in-human clinical trial with Humalutin® for the foreseeable future; this study was being prepared to start in 2H 2018.

• Guidance is unchanged for previously reported milestones for ARCHER-1 (Betalutin® plus rituximab in second line FL; first patient dosed) and LYMRIT 37-05 (Betalutin® in R/R diffuse large B cell lymphoma, DLBCL; preliminary data read-out), both anticipated in 2H 2018.

• Financial resources are expected to be sufficient to reach data read-out from PARADIGME
Lisa Rojkjaer MD, Nordic Nanovector CMO, said: “While we are encouraged with the progress being made to the start-up of the pivotal PARADIGME study, a re-analysis of the patient enrolment rate and the fact that it has taken longer than expected to enrol the first patient have led us to adjust the timelines we previously communicated. We now expect to deliver data from PARADIGME in the first half of 2020.

“The PARADIGME study reflects our conviction in the significant potential of Betalutin® based on the promising clinical data generated to-date. We therefore remain committed to completing this robust study, which is designed to select the best dosing regimen to support Betalutin® as an important new treatment option for 3L FL patients.”

PARADIGME – clear focus for company
PARADIGME is a global randomised Phase 2b study comparing two Betalutin® dosing regimens in 3L R/R FL patients, which have shown a promising clinical profile in the LYMRIT 37-01 Phase 1/2a trial. The pivotal PARADIGME study was initiated at the end of 2017 in Europe and the first patient is expected to be dosed during the first half of 2018. The trial is aiming to enrol 130 patients in 20 countries.

To date, PARADIGME is open for enrolment at 13 sites and in six countries.
In Norway, PARADIGME is pending approval and the company is working closely with the Norwegian regulators to address its questions.
In the USA, the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) has completed its review of the PARADIGME study and Nordic Nanovector expects US sites to be open for enrolment during mid-2018.

Humalutin® – first human trials postponed
Nordic Nanovector was preparing a Phase 1 study of Humalutin®, a novel 177Lu-conjugated chimeric anti-CD37 antibody, in NHL patients. The company previously guided that it expected to start this study in the second half of 2018. As a consequence of the revised timelines for PARADIGME and the need to conserve cash until data read-out, Nordic Nanovector has decided to put the Humalutin® study on hold for the foreseeable future.

ARCHER-1 and LYMRIT 37-05 – on track
ARCHER-1 is a planned clinical study designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of combining Betalutin® with rituximab in second line (2L) FL patients. The company expects the first patient to be dosed in the second half of 2018 as previously guided.
LYMRIT 37-05 is an on-going Phase 1 study evaluating Betalutin® in patients with R/R DLBCL. As previously guided, the company expects preliminary data read-out from this study in the second half of 2018.

Altså, man kan si hva man vil om Costa, men jeg gir cred til ham for å ta ansvar!

Men jeg lurer veldig på hvordan markedet takler dette…

Da vet man hvorfor Nano har hatt en nedtur, noen har vist :wink:

5 Likes

Nå kjenner jeg at jeg faktisk blir litt irritert. Her føler man seg jo regelrett ført bak lyset av Costa og co. De står på CMD og forteller at alt er on track - og ved flere andre anledninger at alt er on track, og så er det tydeligvis ikke det i det hele tatt. Er det mulig!?

3 Likes

Nå får vi iallefall info