Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Nordic Nanovector - Småprat 2020 (NANO)

750 aksjer pr trade-roboten er satt på Kjøp igjen. Da vet vi hva som er i vente de neste dagene. :rocket:

ca. 50 handler á 750 stk så langt i dagens handel … det bliver alligevel til en pæn sum, når man samler sammen.

Solgt litt nå .regner med full innsats fra shortrene fra i morgen. Håper å ta feil

Høres ut som en god plan … :upside_down_face:

Naked short selling i lukkeauktionen?

EMA vurderingene som la grunnlaget for MZL-positive opinion:

lutetium (177Lu) lilotomab satetraxetan - EMA/OD/0000023090

Nordic Nanovector ASA; Treatment of marginal zone lymphoma

COMP Rapporteur: Bozenna Dembowska-Baginska

As agreed during the previous meeting, a list of issues was sent to the sponsor for
response. The sponsor was asked to clarify the following issues:
• Number of people affected
The sponsor provided a 5 years partial prevalence calculation yet survival at 5 years is quite
high. The sponsor was requested to provide 10 year partial prevalence and a point
prevalence calculation to clearly establish what the current prevalence is.
For the calculation and presentation of the prevalence estimate the sponsor was advised to
refer to the “Points to Consider on the Calculation and Reporting of a Prevalence of a
Condition for Orphan Designation”.
In the written response, the sponsor provided several assumptions regarding the revised
prevalence estimate. marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) accounts for approximately eight
percent of all non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) cases. Based on the 2018 incidence rates for
non-Hodgkin lymphoma obtained from the European Cancer Observatory (EUCAN)
database, the incidence of MZL in the Community in 2018 could be estimated as 7884 cases
(i.e. 8% of 98550 NHL cases). The 2018 incidence rates were the most current values. This
was equivalent to an incidence of 1.5 cases per 100,000 based on the Community
population of 518,061,400 at January 1, 2018. The 10-year overall survival rate of roughly
53% for all MZL translates into a disease duration of MZL of approximately 11 years.
The Committee agreed that the condition, marginal zone lymphoma, is a distinct medical
entity and meets the criteria for orphan designation.
The intention to treat the condition with the medicinal product containing lutetium (177Lu)
lilotomab satetraxetan was considered justified based on preliminary clinical data in relapse
and refractory patients with a high overall response rate.
The condition is chronically debilitating and life-threatening due to lymphadenopathy,
splenomegaly, mucosa and bone-marrow involvement with development of pancytopenia
and increased risk of opportunistic infections. Five-year survival ranges from 30% to up to
90%.
The condition was estimated to be affecting approximately 1.7 in 10,000 persons in the
European Union, at the time the application was made.
In addition, although satisfactory methods of treatment of the condition exist in the
European Union, the sponsor has provided sufficient justification for the assumption that the
medicinal product containing lutetium (177Lu) lilotomab satetraxetan will be of significant
benefit to those affected by the condition. The sponsor has provided preliminary clinical data
that demonstrate that in relapsed and refractory patients who received several lines of
therapy there was a high overall response rate. The Committee considered that this
constitutes a clinically relevant advantage.

A positive opinion for lutetium (177Lu) lilotomab satetraxetan, for treatment of marginal
zone lymphoma, was adopted by consensus.

9 Likes

Hva skjedde egentlig her? Fulgte ikke med men ser vi har hatt en solid candle som førte til profitt-taking rett på den fallende trendlinjen. Bare algo-greier eller incoming news? Volumet er for lavt til at jeg tolker det som noe annet enn shenanigans, men interessert i å høre hva dere andre tenker.

Nå er ikke jeg noen ekspert på teknisk analyse, men for meg så det ut som et forsøk på å bryte igjennom MA100. Noen satte en rask stopper for det og den stengte akkurat under. Kanskje i morgen? :thinking:

1 Like

Har du url på denne?

Ja, men ikke foran meg. Var scrapern min som sendte teksten til meg på epost. Kan være fra en drøss medier som jeg anser som gode kilder. Kan finne den senere i dag.

1 Like

Side 7

3 Likes

Thx! Er det noen andre relevante/positive linker fra det siste halvåret?

Ser man litt fort gjennom dette dokumentet som lenkes til her, så ser man at flerfoldige av søknadene som er sendt inn ender opp med å få avslag på søknaden om ODD (søknaden trekkes etter en diskusjon eller før final opinion er vel gjengangeren) – Det er ofte mangel på bevist significant benefit ift dagens alternativer som blir vektskåla for avslag.
Det sier meg at en ODD nok henger ganske mye høyere enn enkelte skeptikere liker å gi inntrykk av

22 Likes

Noen liker ikke at kursen stiger. Skjer ofte nå. Kursen går noen prosent ila dagen før så å kjøres ned igjen siste halvtimen

2 Likes

Lytter p.t. med på AGM … det føles som at dø langsomt og er formentligt irrelevant for hovedparten af aktionærerne; absolut en non event.

ABG Sundal Collier Virtual Oncology Seminar

2 Likes

Er det bare meg eller tror folk at aksjen skal stige på en GF? det kommer jo ingen nyheter :slight_smile: slapp av folkens.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Biotekaksjer

Den følelsen når landet kjører igang testing av alarm hornet når Marco har sin presentasjon :joy: :relaxed:

1 Like

Nordic Nanovector ASA: Annual General Meeting held