Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Prosafe SE (PRS.OL)

Starter en tråd om PROSAFE SE (PRS.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Prosafe SE, together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates semi-submersible accommodation vessels for oil and gas industry worldwide. Its accommodation vessels are used for accommodation, engineering, construction, or storage capacity offshore needs.

The company also engages in the maintenance and modification of installations on fields in production, hook-up and commissioning of new fields, tie-backs to existing infrastructure, and decommissioning activities. It owns/operates nine semi-submersible accommodation, safety, and support vessels; and one Tender Support Vessel that provides drilling support services on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.

The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Larnaca, Cyprus.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @NJR @marcocosmi @anon76493722 @Frodoen @jorgtron @Halux @pdx

Prosafe SE: Prosafe extends standstill agreement with Cosco

Prosafe remains focussed on its fleet high-grading strategy and continues to work with COSCO Shipping (Qidong) Offshore Co. Ltd (COSCO) to find a comprehensive commercial solution for the three Prosafe vessels that currently reside in COSCO’s Qidong shipyard in China.

The Safe Eurus is in a preserved, strategic stacking mode and negotiations continue with COSCO to find a workable commercial solution.

The standstill agreement between Prosafe and COSCO related to Safe Nova and Safe Vega has recently been extended until 31 May 2018. Prosafe remains in negotiations with COSCO and related parties for a workable commercial solution for Safe Nova and Safe Vega. If no agreement is reached, Prosafe has the right to claim cancellation of the newbuild contracts due to delay, and claim repayment of the instalments paid including interest of approx. USD 60 million in total, secured by a refund guarantee from Bank of China.

Prosafe is a leading owner and operator of semi-submersible accommodation vessels. The company is headquartered in Larnaca, Cyprus and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker code PRS. For more information, please refer to www.prosafe.com

Larnaca, 18 May 2018
Georgina Georgiou, General Manager
Prosafe SE

For further information, please contact:

Jesper K. Andresen, CEO
Prosafe Management AS
Phone: +47 907 65 155

Stig Harry Christiansen, Deputy CEO and CFO
Prosafe Management AS
Phone: +47 51 64 25 17 / +47 47 80 78 13

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Prosafe SE via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180518.GlobeNewswire.HUG2193873

Prosafe SE: Part conversion of convertible bonds, new shares issued

Reference is made to the convertible bonds issued by Prosafe SE (“Prosafe” or the “Company”) on 15 September 2016, with ISIN NO 001077102.5 (“Convertible Bonds”).

Notice for part conversion has been received on the basis of which Convertible Bonds of nominal value NOK 7,779,094 have today been converted into 311,163 new ordinary shares in the Company, based on the conversion price of NOK 25 per share. Following the conversion, the remaining outstanding principal of the Convertible Bonds is reduced to NOK 70,810,735. The number of outstanding shares in the Company has increased to 81,060,038 shares, each of nominal value EUR 0.1.

Prosafe is a leading owner and operator of semi-submersible accommodation vessels. The Company is headquartered in Larnaca, Cyprus and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker code PRS. For more information, please refer to www.prosafe.com

Larnaca, 18 May 2018
Georgina Georgiou, General Manager
Prosafe SE

For further information, please contact:

Stig Harry Christiansen, Deputy CEO and CFO
Prosafe Management AS
Phone: +47 51 64 25 17 / +47 478 07 813

Cecilie Helland Ouff, Senior Manager - Corporate Finance and Treasury
Prosafe AS
Phone: +47 51 64 25 20 / +47 991 09 467

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Prosafe SE via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180518.GlobeNewswire.HUG2193965

Jeg har sittet i Prosafe siden mars, selskapet har definitivt gått under raderen lenge hos investorer, selskapet fikk seg ett godt løft etter Q1 som viste greie regnskapstall.
Cosco avtalen vil igjen sette fart på aksjen, samt Q2 som ligger ett par uker frem.
Sjefen sier selv at selskapet vil bli tatt med i en “ketchup - effekt” og hinter mellom linjene til ett fremtidig bonanza i flotell bransjen.

1 Like

Nordea ut med kjøps anbefaling på 30 kr.

Aksjen ser ut til og bryte opp rent teknisk.

limer inn denne fra E.24

Prosafe rapporterer om omsetning på 100,3 millioner dollar i andre kvartal, opp fra 61,7 millioner dollar i samme periode i fjor og opp fra 82,8 millioner i første kvartal.
Driftsresultat før av- og nedskrivninger (EBITDA), endte på 57,1 millioner dollar, opp fra 26,4 millioner i samme periode i fjor.
Selskapet skriver at forbedringen i EBITDA-resultatet kommer av høyere utnyttelse, høyere rater, kostnadskontroll og justeringer av inntektsføring som følge av innføringen av regnskapsstandarden IFRS 15 som ga en effekt på 8,7 millioner dollar.
Etter avskrivninger på 27,7 millioner dollar, og nedskrivninger på 200.000 dollar, fikk boligriggselskapet et driftsresultat på 29,2 millioner dollar.
Resultat før skatt endte på 8,3 millioner dollar, opp fra 31,9 millioner i minus i fjor, og etter skatt satt selskapet igjen med 7,4 millioner dollar – opp fra minus 33 millioner dollar i fjor.

1 Like

Hver måned kårer jeg det jeg kaller Teksperter™ for noen av de mest populære investeringene våre :slight_smile:

Det er de 3 medlemmene som har fått flest likes på innleggene sine de siste 90 dagene. Teksperter™ får også en unikt merke på profilen sin og et trofé-ikon ved siden av navnet sitt. Du kan bli Tekspert™ i flere aksjer/investeringer, og troféet vil bare vises i tråder der du er Tekspert™.

Her er denne månedens Teksperter™ og det mest likte innlegget deres fra de siste 90 dagene:

1. @greyboss (1 likes)

Gratulerer!

Takk for det, men det var litt i overkant å gi meg et ekspert merke for dette :sweat_smile:

Tror vi begynner og få grei risk/reward på litt horisont her.

1 Like
1 Like

Haha! Nå blir siste kjøpet mitt på 16kr kanskje ikke så dumt. Bare synd jeg ikke har så mye mer midler å snittet ned med

Har min TA rett så er Prosafe tidlig i en sterk bullish trend.

Hvilken TA?

Hahah, herregud så amatørmessig :joy: det har lenge sett ut som de har god egenkapital, men så plutselig en monsternedskrivinig.

her blir det nok en utvanning…eller :coffin:

" Prosafes långivere har gitt boligriggselskapet to uker med pusterom."

Financial calendar

Prosafe SE: Notice of Change to financial calendar

Prosafe SE: First quarter 2020 report - Adapting to a new reality

Prosafe SE: Update on financial situation and process with lenders

hvorfor steig prosafe så mye i dag?