Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

SalMar (SALM) 🐟

Starter en tråd om SALMAR ASA (SALM.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

SalMar ASA, an aquaculture company, produces and sells farmed salmon in Asia, the Russian Federation, the United States, Canada, Europe, Norway, and internationally. Its activities include broodfish and smolt production, as well as marine-phase farming, harvesting, processing, and sale of farmed salmon and white fish.

The company sells its products to importers/exporters, processing companies, and retail chains through in-house sales force and/or through partners. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Kverva, Norway.

SalMar ASA is a subsidiary of Kverva AS.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @staa @annika82 @rlinz @lasserun @herjar @baris @Khaldr @pdx

1 Like

SalMar - Results for the second quarter 2018

SalMar ASA posted good operational results in the second quarter. Overall, Operational EBIT in the second quarter came to NOK 878.6 million, compared with NOK 983.0 million in the same period last year.

"SalMar’s good biological performance continued in the second quarter. Our results were driven by cost improvements and yet another quarter with high salmon prices. However, the market operates so that a portion of the salmon is sold on long-term contracts at a fixed price. In this quarter about 45 percent of the volume has been sold with a price achievement that has been below the record high spot prices. Such results are normal and part of our business.

Good fish health and fish welfare are fundamental to all our strategic and operational decisions. On this basis, we constantly seek new methods and solutions that can help develop and ensure continued sustainable growth within the aquaculture industry. Our vision is to produce salmon on the salmon’s own terms. We have already invested above NOK 700 million in Ocean Farm 1, and have recently entered into a strategic collaboration with regard to the “Smart Fish Farm”, a development project that could bring offshore fish farming another step forward," says SalMar’s CEO Olav-Andreas Ervik."

Gross operating revenues totalled NOK 2.9 billion in the quarter, which is on a par with the second quarter last year. A total of 34,000 tonnes was harvested in the quarter, compared with 35,000 tonnes in the second quarter 2017. The average salmon price (NASDAQ) came to NOK 68.81 per kg in the quarter, up NOK 0.98 per kg from the same period last year. SalMar’s overall EBIT per kg totalled NOK 25.80 in the quarter, down NOK 2.31 per kg from the same period in 2017.

Fish Farming Central Norway’s biological performance in the quarter was good. The cost of the harvested biomass fell steadily through the period. The last remaining fish transferred to the sea in the autumn of 2016 were harvested out in April. Otherwise, the volume harvested was fish transferred to the sea in the spring of 2017. These stocks have continued the positive development and are therefore harvested at a lower production cost than the previous generation.

As previously communicated, Fish Farming Northern Norway’s costs rose in the second quarter, largely as a result of costs related to sea lice. However, a high average weight, combined with a favourable harvesting profile through the quarter, contributed to good price achievement. The segment is expected to harvest a relatively low volume in the third quarter 2018. Lower volumes could affect fixed-costs per unit, and SalMar expects the segment’s cost level to remain unchanged from the second to the third quarter.

The Sales and Processing segment made an operating loss of NOK 150 million in the quarter, attributable to the fact that around 45 per cent of the volume harvested was sold under contract at prices well below the high spot prices in the quarter. Operationally, both the harvesting and processing activities have performed well, and increased volumes have helped boost capacity utilisation and improved operational efficiency.

The contract rate for the third quarter 2018 stands at 35 per cent as at 23 August.

Based on estimates of the standing biomass at the close of the second quarter 2018, the global supply of Atlantic salmon in 2018 as a whole is expected to increase by up to 6 per cent. Combined with expectations of strong demand, this indicates a balanced salmon market, with the outlook for continued high earnings.

SalMar expects to harvest around 143,000 tonnes in Norway in 2018: 100,000 tonnes in Central Norway and 43,000 tonnes in Northern Norway. Norskott Havbruk (Scottish Seafarms) and Arnarlax are expected to harvest 26,000 and 6,700 tonnes respectively in 2018.

The complete report for the second quarter 2018 is attached.

For further information, please contact:
CEO Olav-Andreas Ervik
Tel: +47 918 68 100
Email: [email protected]

CFO Trond Tuvstein
Tel: +47 918 53 139

See www.salmar.no for more information about the company.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements stipulated in section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

SalMar Q2 2018 report
SalMar Q2 2018 presentation

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: SalMar ASA via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180823.GlobeNewswire.HUG2212368

SalMar - Trading update Q3 2018

Harvest volumes in Q3 2018 are:

Farming Central Norway (1,000 tgw): 32.9
Farming Northern Norway (1,000 tgw): 3.2
Total Q3 2018 (1,000 tgw): 36.1

The full Q3 2018 report will be released on 8 November 2018 at 06:30 CET.

For more information, please contact:
Runar Sivertsen, Head of Investor Relations,
Tel: +47 960 97 000

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181003.GlobeNewswire.HUG2219095

SalMar - Q3 2018 Trading update

Slaktevolum for Q3 2018 ble:

Oppdrett Midt-Norge (1 000 tgw): 32,9
Oppdrett Nord-Norge (1 000 tgw): 3,2
Totalt Q3 2018 (1 000 tgw): 36,1

Fullstendig rapport for Q3 2018 vil bli offentliggjort 8. november 2018 klokken 06:30 CET.

For mer informasjon, kontakt:
Runar Sivertsen, IR ansvarlig

Denne opplysningen er informasjonspliktig etter verdipapirhandelloven §5-12

This announcement is distributed by West Corporation on behalf of West Corporation clients.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181003.GlobeNewswire.HUG2219096

Financial calendar

Financial calendar for SalMar ASA

FINANCIAL YEAR 2018

08.11.2018 - Quarterly Report - Q3
14.02.2019 - Quarterly Report - Q4

FINANCIAL YEAR 2019

08.05.2019 - Quarterly Report - Q1
23.08.2019 - Half-yearly Report
14.11.2019 - Quarterly Report - Q3

05.06.2019 - Annual General Meeting

The results will be published through the comapany’s
homepage, www.salmar.no, Oslo Børs News site
www.newsweb.no and other newswires at about 0630 am
CET.

SalMar holds quarterly presentations open to the
public. The presentations will take place at 08.00 CET
at Hotel Continental in Stortingsgaten 24/26 in Oslo,
Norway.

The annual general meeting will be held at Frøya.

Please note that the dates are subject to change.
Changes will be communicated through Stock Exchange
announcements and the company’s homepage.

Runar Sivertsen, Head of Investor Relations,

This information is published pursuant to the requirements set out in the
Continuing obligations.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=460641

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181003.OBI.20181003S66

Finansiell kalender

Finansiell kalender for SalMar ASA

REGNSKAPSÅR 2018

09.11.2018 - Kvartalsrapport - Q3
14.02.2019 - Kvartalsrapport - Q4

REGNSKAPSÅR 2019

08.05.2019 - Kvartalsrapport - Q1
23.08.2019 - Halvårsrapport
14.11.2019 - Kvartalsrapport - Q3

05.06.2019 - Ordinær generalforsamling

Endring av dato for rapportering av tredje kvartal 2018

Vennligst merk at dato for SalMars offentliggjøring av
resultater for 3. kvartal 2018 er endret fra 8. til 9.
november.

Øvrige datoer er uendret.

Resultatene vil bli publisert gjennom selskapets
hjemmesider, www.salmar.no, på siden til Oslo Børs
www.newsweb.no og andre nyhetsbyrå ca. klokken 06.30 CET.

SalMar avholder kvartalsvise presentasjoner som er åpne for
alle. Presentasjonene finner sted klokken 08.00 på Hotel
Continental i Stortingsgaten 24/26 i Oslo.

For mer informasjon, vennligst kontakt:
Runar Sivertsen, IR ansvarlig,
Telefon: +47 960 97 000
E-post: [email protected]

Denne informasjonen offentliggjøres i henhold til kravene i Løpende
forpliktelser.

Ekstern link: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=461497

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181018.OBI.20181018S26

SalMar - Invitasjon til presentasjon av resultater for tredje kvartal 2018

SalMar - Invitasjon til presentasjon av resultater for tredje kvartal 2018

SalMar presenterer resultater for tredje kvartal 2018 fredag 09. november 2018 klokken 08:00 på Hotell Continental, Stortingsgaten 24/26 i Oslo.

Konsernsjef Olav-Andreas Ervik og Finansdirektør Trond Tuvstein vil være til stede fra selskapet.

Resultatene offentliggjøres klokken 06:30 på selskapets hjemmeside, www.salmar.no og på Oslo Børs Nyhetssider, www.newsweb.no. Presentasjonen vil også kunne følges på norsk webcast klokken 08.00 og engelsk webcast (opptak) fra klokken 13:00 på www.salmar.no.

For mer informasjon, kontakt:
Runar Sivertsen, IR ansvarlig

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181102.GlobeNewswire.HUG2223687

SalMar - Invitation to presentation of the third quarter 2018 results

SalMar - Invitation to presentation of the third quarter 2018 results

SalMar presents results for the third quarter 2018 on Friday 09 November 2018 at 8:00 am CET. The presentation will be at Hotel Continental in Stortingsgaten 24/26 in Oslo.

CEO Olav-Andreas Ervik and CFO Trond Tuvstein will be representing the company.

The results will be available from 6:30 am CET at the company’s homepage, www.salmar.no and Oslo Stock Exchange’s webpage, www.newsweb.no. The presentation will also be available on Norwegian webcast at 08:00 am CET and English webcast from 01:00 pm CET (recording) on www.salmar.no.

Runar Sivertsen, Head of Investor Relations
Email: [email protected]

This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181102.GlobeNewswire.HUG2223686

SalMar - Results for the third quarter 2018

SalMar ASA delivered a strong performance in the third quarter 2018, driven by cost improvements and good price achievement. Operational EBIT for the quarter totalled NOK 939.1 million compared with NOK 801,3 million in the same period last year.

“Efficient operations and a strong biological performance have helped SalMar deliver a strong financial result. This achievement has been made possible by the dedication and hard work of our employees, whose efforts have contributed to lower costs, good price achievement and increased efficiency in our harvesting and processing plants,” says SalMar’s CEO Olav-Andreas Ervik i SalMar.

Gross operating revenues totalled NOK 2.8 billion in the period, up from NOK 2.7 billion in the third quarter 2017. A total of 36,100 tonnes of salmon were harvested in the third quarter 2018, compared with 34,000 in the same period last year. The price of salmon (NASDAQ) in the period averaged NOK 54.80 per kg, down NOK 1.75 per kg from the same period last year. Despite the lower prices, SalMar increased its EBIT per kg by NOK 2.31 to NOK 26.03.

Fish Farming Central Norway posted a strong Operational EBIT in the third quarter. The bulk of the fish harvested during the period had been transferred to the sea in the spring of 2017. This generation has performed very well biologically, with low mortality and few delousing treatments, which has resulted in low production costs.

As planned, the volume harvested by Fish Farming Northern Norway was low in the third quarter. Investments in new MAB capacity, as well as a lower than anticipated growth rate, resulted in a change in harvesting plans in order to optimise MAB utilisation and the volume potential of the standing biomass. As expected, the cost of the biomass harvested in the third quarter was higher than previously achieved. The increase can be attributed largely to high fixed unit costs resulting from a low volume. In the fourth quarter SalMar expects a significant increase in the volume harvested and costs are forecast to fall compared to the third quarter.

The Sales and Processing segment posted a profit of NOK 73.1 million in the quarter, up from NOK 46,2 million in the same period last year. The improvement has been driven by good price achievement. Around 42 per cent of the volume was sold under fixed-price contracts at above spot price. Record-high volumes have, moreover, led to improved capacity utilisation and operating efficiency in the harvesting and processing plants.

The contract rate for the fourth quarter 2018 stands at 35 per cent as at 9 November.

Based on estimates of the standing biomass at the close of the third quarter 2018, the global supply of Atlantic salmon in 2018 as a whole is expected to rise by 4 per cent and 5 per cent in 2019. Combined with expectations of strong demand, this indicates a balanced salmon market, with the outlook for continued favourable earnings.

SalMar maintains its target to harvest 143,000 tonnes of salmon in Norway in 2018: 100,000 tonnes in Central Norway and 43,000 tonnes in Northern Norway. Norskott Havbruk (Scottish Seafarms) is expected to harvest 26,000 tonnes, while Arnarlax is expected to harvest a total of 6,100 tonnes in 2018.

In 2019, SalMar expects to harvest 145,000 tonnes in Norway.

The complete report for the third quarter 2018 is attached.

CEO Olav-Andreas Ervik
Tel: +47 918 68 100

CFO Trond Tuvstein

See www.salmar.no for more information about the company.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements stipulated in section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

SalMar Q3 2018 report
SalMar Q3 2018 presentation

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181109.GlobeNewswire.HUG2224975

SalMar - Meldepliktig handel

Frigivelse av ansattes Restricted Share Units i SalMar ASA (“Selskapet”).

1. Deltagere i Selskapets RSU program har 12. november 2018 fått frigitt totalt 193 919 RSUer. Som følge av frigivelsen vil 193 919 aksjer overføres fra selskapets beholdning av egne aksjer. Etter transaksjonen har selskapet 561 003 egne aksjer.

2. RSUer frigitt til primærinnsidere 12. november 2018:

• Frode Arntsen har mottatt 1 396 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Geir Berg har mottatt 1 448 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Olav Andreas Ervik har mottatt 4 957 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Roger Bekken har mottatt 3 715 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Runar Sivertsen har mottatt 1 657 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Tonette Bjørgård har mottatt 2 498 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Trond Tuvstein har mottatt 4 527 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Ulrik Steinvik har mottatt 3 665 aksjer i Selskapet
  1. Salg av aksjer

Primærinnsiderne listet nedenfor har 12. november bedt om at tredjepart selger en andel av de mottatte aksjene omgående for å dekke skattepliktig beløp ved mottagelse av aksjene.

Endelig salgskurs oppnådd av tredjepart ved salg av aksjene i markedet er NOK 492.2069.

• Frode Arntsen har solgt 660 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Geir Berg har solgt 684 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Olav Andreas Ervik har solgt 2 440 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Runar Sivertsen har solgt 633 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Tonette Bjørgård har solgt 1 180 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Trond Tuvstein har solgt 2 229 aksjer i Selskapet
  • Ulrik Steinvik har solgt 1 841 aksjer i Selskapet
  1. Ny aksjebeholdning
  • Etter gjennomføring av overnevnte transaksjoner har Frode Arntsen 2 794 RSUer i Selskapet. Primærinnsideren har i dag 736 aksjer i Selskapet.
  • Etter gjennomføring av overnevnte transaksjoner har Geir Berg 1 545 RSUer i Selskapet. Primærinnsideren har i dag 764 aksjer i Selskapet.
  • Etter gjennomføring av overnevnte transaksjoner har Olav Andreas Ervik 4 824 RSUer i Selskapet. Primærinnsideren har i dag 12 217 aksjer i Selskapet.
  • Etter gjennomføring av overnevnte transaksjoner har Roger Bekken 3 274 RSUer i Selskapet. Primærinnsideren har i dag 3 715 aksjer i Selskapet.
  • Etter gjennomføring av overnevnte transaksjoner har Runar Sivertsen 1 507 RSUer i Selskapet. Primærinnsideren har i dag 1 024 aksjer i Selskapet.
  • Etter gjennomføring av overnevnte transaksjoner har Tonette Bjørgård 2 664 RSUer i Selskapet. Primærinnsideren har i dag 5 413 aksjer i Selskapet.
  • Etter gjennomføring av overnevnte transaksjoner har Trond Tuvstein* 4 824 RSUer i Selskapet. Primærinnsideren har i dag 21 047 aksjer i Selskapet.
  • Etter gjennomføring av overnevnte transaksjoner har Ulrik Steinvik 3 904 RSUer i Selskapet. Primærinnsideren har i dag 13 882 aksjer i Selskapet.

*Aksjer eies direkte og indirekte gjennom TTU Invest AS.

For ytterligere informasjon, vennligst kontakt:
Trond Tuvstein, finansdirektør
Telefon: + 47 918 53 139
E-post: [email protected]

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181112.GlobeNewswire.HUG2225353

SalMar - Mandatory notification of trade

Release of employee restricted share units in SalMar ASA (“the Company”).

1. Participants in the Company’s RSU program have on November 12th 2018 settled a total number of 193 919 RSUs. Following the release, 193 919 shares will be transferred from the Company’s holding of own shares. Subsequent to the transaction the Company holds 561 003 own shares.

2. Restricted share units released by primary insiders November 12th 2018:

• Frode Arntsen has received 1 396 shares in the Company
  • Geir Berg has received 1 448 shares in the Company
  • Olav Andreas Ervik has received 4 957 shares in the Company
  • Roger Bekken has received 3 715 shares in the Company
  • Runar Sivertsen has received 1 657 shares in the Company
  • Tonette Bjørgård has received 2 498 shares in the Company
  • Trond Tuvstein has received 4 527 shares in the Company
  • Ulrik Steinvik has received 3 665 shares in the Company
  1. Sale of shares

On November 12th 2018, the primary insiders mentioned below ordered for a portion of the received shares to be immediately sold by a third party in order to cover the tax liability.

The sales price subsequently obtained by the third party when selling the shares in the market is NOK 492.2069.

• Frode Arntsen has sold 660 shares in the Company
  • Geir Berg has sold 684 shares in the Company
  • Olav Andreas Ervik has sold 2 440 shares in the Company
  • Runar Sivertsen has sold 633 shares in the Company
  • Tonette Bjørgård has sold 1 180 shares in the Company
  • Trond Tuvstein has sold 2 229 shares in the Company
  • Ulrik Steinvik has sold 1 841 shares in the Company
  1. New holding
  • After completion of the abovementioned transactions, Frode Arntsen holds 2 794 RSUs in the Company. As of today the primary insider holds 736 shares in the Company.
  • After completion of the abovementioned transactions, Geir Berg holds 1 545 RSUs in the Company. As of today the primary insider holds 764 shares in the Company.
  • After completion of the abovementioned transactions, Olav Andreas Ervik holds 4 824 RSUs in the Company. As of today the primary insider holds 12 217 shares in the Company.
  • After completion of the abovementioned transactions, Roger Bekken holds 3 274 RSUs in the Company. As of today the primary insider holds 3 715 shares in the Company.
  • After completion of the abovementioned transactions, Runar Sivertsen holds 1 507 RSUs in the Company. As of today the primary insider holds 1 024 shares in the Company.
  • After completion of the abovementioned transactions, Tonette Bjørgård holds 2 664 RSUs in the Company. As of today the primary insider holds 5 413 shares in the Company.
  • After completion of the abovementioned transactions, Trond Tuvstein* holds 4 824 RSUs in the Company. As of today the primary insider holds 21 047 shares in the Company.
  • After completion of the abovementioned transactions, Ulrik Steinvik holds 3 904 RSUs in the Company. As of today the primary insider holds 13 882 shares in the Company.

*Shares are owned directly and indirectly through TTU Invest AS.

CFO Trond Tuvstein

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181112.GlobeNewswire.HUG2225352

15/11-2018 11:01:18: (SALM) Meldepliktig transaksjon i henhold til verdipapirhandellovens § 4-

Vis børsmeldingen

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181115.OBI.20181115S49

16/11-2018 12:49:35: (SALM) Meldepliktig transaksjon i henhold til verdipapirhandellovens § 4-

Vis børsmeldingen

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181116.OBI.20181116S34

03/01-2019 11:34:54: (SALM) SalMar - Q4 2018 Trading update

04/01-2019 16:00:23: (SALM) SALMAR ASA - CFO TROND TUVSTEIN RESIGNS IN JUNE 2019

04/01-2019 16:00:24: (SALM) SALMAR ASA - FINANSDIREKTØR TROND TUVSTEIN FRATRER I JUNI 2019

21/01-2019 15:45:22: (SALM) SalMar - 2018 share-based incentive scheme for senior executives and key personnel

21/01-2019 15:45:24: (SALM) SalMar - Aksjebasert incentivprogram 2018 for ledende ansatte og nøkkelpersoner

30/01-2019 13:10:24: (SALM) SalMar ASA - Trine Sæther Romuld appointed as new COO & CFO in SalMar ASA

30/01-2019 13:10:25: (SALM) SalMar ASA - Trine Sæther Romuld ansatt som COO & CFO i SalMar ASA