Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

SHELF DRILLING LTD (SHLF.OL)

Starter en tråd om SHELF DRILLING LTD (SHLF.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Shelf Drilling, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, operates as a shallow water offshore drilling contractor in the Middle East, South East Asia, India, West Africa, and the Mediterranean.

It provides equipment and services for the drilling, completion, maintenance, and workover of offshore oil and natural gas wells. The company serves integrated oil and gas companies, independent exploration and production companies, and government owned/controlled oil and gas companies.

As of December 31, 2017, it owned 38 independent cantilever jack up rigs; and 1 swamp barge. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @Vistin @supratommy @Borge1 @Gringo @Lobster80 @passord123 @pdx

3 Likes

Merkelig at den er så lav. Her må oppsiden være enorm når den øker

1 Like

Shelf Drilling Announces Amendment to Revolving Credit Facility
PRESS RELEASE

SHELF DRILLING ANNOUNCES AMENDMENT TO REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY

Dubai, September 22, 2020 – Shelf Drilling, Ltd. (“Shelf Drilling” or the “Company”, OSE: SHLF) announced today that Shelf Drilling Holdings, Ltd. (“SDHL”), one of its indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries, has entered into an amendment (the “Amendment”) of its USD 225 million revolving credit facility maturing April 30, 2023 (the “RCF”). The Amendment provides relief from the Total Net Leverage Ratio financial covenant from January 1, 2021 through September 29, 2021, unless the Company elects to terminate such relief earlier in accordance with the terms of the Amendment. The Amendment, among other things, increases the applicable margin under the RCF by 100 basis points, adds financial covenants requiring a minimum 1.50:1.00 Consolidated Coverage Ratio and a maximum 1.50:1.00 Senior Secured Leverage Ratio (defined to exclude liens junior to those securing the RCF), and prohibits cash dividends by SDHL, until the end of such covenant relief.

As of August 31, 2020, the total usage of the RCF was USD 71 million, which included USD 55 million of borrowings and USD 16 million of outstanding bank guarantees.

About Shelf Drilling
Shelf Drilling is a leading international shallow water offshore drilling contractor with rig operations across Middle East, Southeast Asia, India, West Africa and the Mediterranean. Shelf Drilling was founded in 2012 and has established itself as a leader within its industry through its fit-for-purpose strategy and close working relationship with industry leading clients. The company is incorporated under the laws of the Cayman Islands with corporate headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker “SHLF”.

Additional information about Shelf Drilling can be found at www.shelfdrilling.com.

Contact details
For questions or comments, please contact [email protected].

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

Hei! Har noen kroner i Shelf, som har gått ned 25% siden investeringen. Er det noen av dere som har Shelf som har solgt? Tror dere denne vil hente seg inn igjen?

Vurderer å realisere tap…

vanskelig å si, men Drilling ser ikke pent ut generelt fremover.

Takk for svar, enig i at det ser litt mørkt ut fremover.

1 Like

Må nok holde denne long ja ,er bare 80% ned :joy::joy::joy:

Er også long i Shelf Drilling, er 60% ned :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Svarte seg vell å vente?

Hei. Som dere skjønner er jeg ny i dette…men nå kjøper vi aksjer i forskjellige drilling , men har noen hørt noe om hvem får kontrakten til Equinor på rigg…ser ut til at alt går opp…

Shelf Drilling Announces Contract Update for High Island VII and Compact Driller

Shelf Drilling Board of Directors Approves Share Issue

Shelf Drilling Share Capital Increase

Shelf Drilling Primary Insider Notification

Noen som kjenner selskapet som vil orientere litt, er funsmtelt forankret oppgang?
Veldig lav mcap inforhold til antall rigger og kontrakter ?
Følgte med på vandlene idag uten å hanlde, var det reelt det som låg på 5kr eller var det en effektiv sperre ?

De har penger. Olje priser øker. Denne har stort potensiale

Shelf Drilling Q4 2020 Earnings Release Information

Financial calendar

Shelf Drilling Announces Closing of Sale of Shelf Drilling Journey Jack-up Rig

Shelf Drilling Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results