Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

VoW ASA (VOW)

Starter en tråd om SCANSHIP HLDG ASA (SSHIP.OL) siden en del har den i favoritt-listen eller i porteføljen sin :slight_smile:

Scanship Holding ASA, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and supplies systems for processing and cleaning drainage water, food waste, residual waste, and biological mud worldwide. The company operates through Projects and After Sales segments.

It provides solutions for garbage handling, waste to energy, and scrubber wash water. The company’s technology portfolio includes systems for wastewater purification, food waste processing, dewatering, drying, incineration, and waste recycling.

It provides advanced wastewater purification systems to treat various types of maritime wastewater; incinerator systems for burning sludge from food waste and waste water; vacuum systems for collecting, transporting, and further processing of food waste; and waste recycling systems. The company also offers bio-sludge system, a treatment system for sludge from waste water and food; and to reduce volume by dewatering and drying, as well as to disinfect.

In addition, it provides water reuse units that are used to polish and prolong the use of recreational waters; waste destruction systems; and custom water treatment systems, as well as spare parts and consumables, and services to ship owners. Further, the company offers chemical products used in the waste management systems, and provides service and operational assistance related to these products.

The company sells its products to cruise liners. Scanship Holding ASA was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Lysaker, Norway.

La oss starte diskusjonen! @blaahval @Lebo @Nunotrt1986 @thqu @pdx

Scanship Holding ASA : Scanship signs new Aquacultur contract for Scotland

Scanship Holding ASA through its subsidiary Scanship AS, has been awarded a contract with Billund Aquakulturservice A/S for Scottish Sea Farms (SFF) landbased freshwater facility at Barcaldine. Once operational, the smolt facility will have capacity to produce between 2.000 and 3.000-ton smolt per year. 

The Scanship delivery consists of technology for sludge handling as part of the effluent treatment of wastewater from the RAS system. The installation will be completed in November 2018.

“With this contract we are moving our aquaculture business outside Norway. We are thrilled to contribute with our sustainable solutions for aquaculture in Scotland. With our technology offered, we will not only reduce pollution to sea but also open up for circular economy concepts on the industry offsets of valuable nutrients”; says CEO Henrik Badin in a statement.

For further queries, please contact:

Henrik Badin - CEO 
Scanship Holding ASA 
Tel: +47 90 78 98 25 
Email: [email protected]

ABOUT SCANSHIP HOLDING ASA
Scanship is an industry leader in advanced technologies for processing waste and purifying water within the maritime industry. Owners of vessels operating our systems have the solutions to convert all waste and wastewater to inert materials, recyclables, clean flue gas and effluent, which meets the highest international discharge standards. Our new technologies will recover water and produce energy, providing tangible payback from the operations. We strive for the highest quality, innovative and sustainable solutions.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Scanship Holding ASA via Globenewswire

Nyheten er levert av GlobeNewswire.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180523.GlobeNewswire.HUG2194691

Scanship Holding ASA : Minutes of Annual General Meeting

The Annual General Meeting of Scanship Holding ASA was held today on 23 May 2018 at the company’s premises at Lysaker Torg 12, 1366 Lysaker, Norway. 

All matters on the agenda were approved, cf. the notice of the Annual General Meeting that was published on 2 May 2018. 

The Annual General Meeting elected a new nomination committee as follows:

Bård Brath Ingerø, leader

Lars Martin Lunde, member of committee

The complete minutes are attached to this release.

Erik Magelssen - CFO 
Scanship Holding ASA 
Tel: +47 928 88 728 

Scanship is an industry leader in advanced technologies for processing waste and purifying water within the maritime industry. Owners of vessels operating our systems have the solutions to convert all waste and wastewater to inert materials, recyclables, clean flue gas and effluent, which meets the highest international discharge standards. Our new technologies will recover water and produce energy, providing tangible payback from the operations. We strive for the highest quality, innovative and sustainable solutions.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

SSHIP - Minutes AGM 230518

This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Scanship Holding ASA via Globenewswire

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180523.GlobeNewswire.HUG2194783

Folkens

Se litt her!

Kursen har lagget endel i det siste. En «glemt» perle slik caset fremstår nå.

Trekker fram noen momenter

• Innpass i oppdrettsindustrien. Herunder verdens største landbaserte farm i Florida. (dette etter Q2).
https://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20180905.GlobeNewswire.HUG2214330

• Gjeldsfritt

• Stadig fetere ordrebok

• Innsidekjøp på 5.16

• Stadig strengere miljøkrav til sjøs.

• Nytt samarbeid som også gjør varmt spillvann om til el. (ikke børsmeldt)

• Ebitamargin på 11%.

• Lav P/E allerede.

•Vekst i alle forretningsområder. Spesielt forventer jeg vekst i landbasert oppdrett og lukkede merder. Herunder smolt.

• Mcap på 440 mill.

http://hugin.info/160578/R/2212921/862967.pdf

1 Like

Financial calendar

Financial calendar for Scanship Holding ASA

FINANCIAL YEAR 2018

27.02.2019 - Quarterly Report - Q4

This is the Financial report for the Second Half Year 2018

This information is published pursuant to the requirements set out in the
Continuing obligations.

Ekstern link: https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/462368

Nyheten er levert av OBI.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181030.OBI.20181030S41

Scanship Holding ASA : Scanship awarded contract with Carnival Cruise Line

Scanship Holding ASA, with its subsidiary Scanship AS, has entered into a contract with Miami-based Carnival Cruise Line, a part of Carnival Corporation & PLC, to support the line’s ongoing commitment to advanced watewater purification systems in accordance with the IMO MARPOL MEPC 227(64).

"We at Scanship are thrilled to be working with Carnival Cruise Line and are impressed by their commitment for cleaner oceans and sustainable seafaring", says Henrik Badin, CEO of Scanship in a statement.

Henrik Badin - CEO 
Scanship Holding ASA 
Tel: +47 90 78 98 25 

Scanship delivers world leading solutions for cleaner oceans in the Cruise and Aquaculture industries. Scanship provides advanced technologies for processing waste and purifying wastewater. Owners operating Scanship systems have the solution to convert all waste and wastewater into clean energy and purified water which meets the highest international discharge standards. Any residuals from the Scanship processes can be recovered for reuse.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181031.GlobeNewswire.GNW1000104613-en

Fin ny kontrakt i dag. Ordrebøkene eser ut.
Utrolig fint bet for de neste 4-5 år.
Også innen oppdrett.

Strengere miljøkrav vil komme både i shipping og oppdrett.

Nå som selskapet har betalt ned all gjeld kan vi fort komme i en utbytteposisjon.

2 Likes

Scanship Holding ASA : Invitation to Presentation of Q3 2018 Trading update on Monday 5 November

Scanship will release its Q3 2018 Trading update on Monday 5 November at hrs. 08.00 am.

The company will present its Trading update the same day at hrs. 11.30 in the offices of Sparebank1 Markets. A light lunch will be served from the same time.

To attend the presentation, please notify Sparebank1 by e-mail to: [email protected] / phone 24147400                                                                                                                                        

Erik Magelssen - CFO 
Scanship Holding ASA 
Tel: +47 928 88 728 

Scanship delivers world leading solutions for cleaner oceans in the Cruise and Aquaculture industries. Scanship provides advanced technologies for processing waste and purifying wastewater. Owners operating Scanship systems have the solution to convert all waste and wastewater into clean energy and purified water which meets the highest international discharge standards. Any residuals from the Scanship processes can be recovered for reuse.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.

http://www.netfonds.no/quotes/release.php?id=20181031.GlobeNewswire.GNW1000104639-en

Bra Q3 i dag. Selskapet er nå gjeldsfritt, og går sånn sett inn i en ny fase.
Økte Ebita-marginer og økt topplinje.

Ikke ofte man kommer over et gjeldsfritt selskap i sterk vekst med PE på 12-13.

1 Like

Nye kontrakter i dag.

Veldig undervurdert selskap perfekt posisjonert innen flere nisjer i supervekst. Ikke minst innen landbasert oppdrett.

1 Like

Begynner så smått å stige nå. Tror snart interessen vil ta seg opp. Spesielt ved Q4. Da vil det gå opp for folk at selskapet nå er gjeldsfritt, samt står foran en eventyrlig vekst.

Hvis vi skal sammenligne med selskaper i samme «segment», så må det bli Tomra som blir mest naturlig.
Der er P/E ca det dobbelte.

Største feilen med selskapet er selve navnet. Totalt misvisende.

Må si meg enig, et navnbytte vil være på sin plass etterhvert slik jeg ser det. Et spennende selskap med mye potensial!

1 Like

“Scanship Holding ASA has entered into a market making agreement with Sparebank 1 Markets AS. The purpose of the agreement is to enhance liquidity in the trading of the company’s shares, which are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. The agreement is in accordance with the standard requirements of Oslo Stock Exchange. First day of market making will be 14th of January 2019.”

Hva vil dette bety i praksis for aksjen? Er litt ny og ikke helt kjent med dette.

Er ikke sikker på hva det vil bety.
Men målet er jo å få økt likviditet inn i aksjen. Det bør bety økt oppmerksomhet.
Og oppmerksomhet er hva selskapet trenger. Svært få som vet hva de driver med.
Kjempesolid selskap med null gjeld, gode marginer og fremtidsrettede produkter.

Tenk bare på hvor sinnsykt mye wastewater det kommer fra industrien World Wide. Det er ubegrensede muligheter.

Kan heller ikke skjønne at ingen miljøfond er representert på topp20 lista.

Edit
Sperren/posten på 4.94 er spist opp. Ser ut som det er kommet litt oppmerksomhet allerede :smile:

Bygger seg fint opp nå. Blir utrolig morsomt fram mot Q4. Den psykologisk viktige 5kr-grensen er brutt.
Ser vi en kontrakt til på landbasert oppdrett oppfatter kanskje markedet at dette ikke har noe med «Ship-Holding» å gjøre :smile:.
Leveransene til verdens største (i Florida) burde være godt i gang.

En analyse hadde også vært på sin plass (og navnebytte).

13/02-2019 12:50:19: (SSHIP.OAX) Scanship Holding ASA : Invitation to Presentation of Results for Second Half Year 2018 on Wednesday 27 February

Q4 i morgen.
Dette vil bli første kvartalet der vi genererer kontanter. All gjeld er borte.
Skal bli spennende å høre planene framover.
Kanskje blir det snakk om utbytte allerede.

1 Like

Da var Q4 her.
Og for en rapport.
Til og med utbytte.

Blir sjøens Tomra dette.

Planen var egentlig å selge i dag. Men har revurdert. Så fort Citibank er ferdig med sin salgspost tror jeg på en solid økning i kurs.

1 Like

Hvor mye har dei ?

Utbytte med 30% av en cashposisjon på 7Mnok. + fri cashflow?
Runder av til en fin rund 10 øre?