Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

CondAlign

Spennende :grinning:

Jeg spurte om selskapet skulle gi noen oppdatering på virksomheten og fikk dette svaret:

"Hei og takk for din interesse.

Vi forstår ditt ønske om mer informasjon fra oss, og at det synes å ha vært stille en periode. Vi kan forsikre deg om at vi står på hver dag for å realisere potensialet i CondAlign til glede for alle våre aksjonærer. Det er høyt aktivitetsnivå på flere fronter i CondAlign om dagen.

Når det gjelder kommunikasjon med markedet har vi en policy om at vi kun melder nyheter av betydelig art. Dette betyr at det i den fasen vi er i nå kan være litt stille i perioder. Vi vil om ikke lenge publisere årsregnskapet, og i den anledning vil det komme en oppdatering på status.

Mvh

Morten

Morten Lindberget"

Så da blir det vel noe ifm årsregnskapet :blush:

5 Likes

Når kommer årsregnskapet?

Ifølge denne kan det se ut som de skal rapportere q1’21 17 mai. Tror det må være årsregnskapet de legger ut da.

Finner ingen rapport jeg.
Hva skyldes denne voldsomme nedgangen?

Har ikke sett noen rapport nei. Uansett ikke det mest spennende som kommer. Inntil det kommer en avtale er det røde tall og R&D som gjelder. Avtale blir meldt når det kommer.

Den “voldsomme” nedgangen er på ca 1 000 aksjer, så det er vel ikke mer dramatisk enn at noen trengte lommepenger til helgen. Når det ikke er kjøpere i butikken så skjer slikt. Kjøperne kommer når avtalene kommer. De som har troen på avtale kan legge inn et kjøp på 10-12 kroner, og vente på fill fra de som ikke har tålmodighet.

2 Likes

Er dette bra? Fra bil- og frisørnæringen…?

Konsernsjef for Bertel, og styreleder for Cutters-kjeden ja. Altså ikke hvilken som helst bruktbilsjappe og frisør-ENK dette.

Cutters gikk fra omsetning på 118 mill til 250 mill fra '18 til '19.

Bertel, med 15 mrd i omsetning…

Tror denne gutten er godt vant med forhandlinger med store multinasjonale konsern, og rette mann til å ta Condalign videre. Pen på håret er han sikkert også, eller er det Cutters som kun kjører standardklipp?

|## COND: Bjørn Maarud appointed new CEO and Jo Uthus proposed as new Chairman

Oslo, Norway - May 26, 2021 – CondAlign AS is pleased to announce the appointment of Bjørn Maarud as CEO in CondAlign. Mr. Maarud currently has the role of Executive Chairman in CondAlign. Mr. Maarud will assume the position immediately and will not stand for reelection for the Board at the upcoming AGM.

Mr. Maarud joined the CondAlign Board in November 2020 and has been Executive Chairman since January 2021 and knows the Company well from this position. Bjørn Maarud is an experienced executive with a strong track record from companies like Philips, Telenor, ABB, Staples, Europris and Bertel O. Steen.

Bjørn Maarud comments:
“As Chairman I have been able to work with CondAlign and I am impressed by the team and the technological platform of the Company. I very much appreciate the opportunity to engage even more operationally now as CEO and drive the efforts for the Company to realize its full potential.

CondAlign has a truly enabling technology with potential application within several multibillion markets like electronics and thermal interface materials. We continue to work with leading global technology companies to develop products for these mass markets.

I am joining the Company at a time where we have a solid financial position after raising NOK 75m in new equity in February 2021. Since then, we have invested in strengthening the operational platform of the Company. The lab facilities have been enhanced with new and advanced equipment that will further improve our capacity to execute projects and increase speed to commercial license agreements. In addition to investing in equipment we are strengthening the team. In April and May we have signed up three new colleagues and expect more to join in the coming weeks. This is part of the outlined strategy to increase the capacity and bandwidth of the organization.

For me it is also with pride I am joining a Company that has a technology that could have a meaningful impact on our environment. With a background from the automotive industry, I appreciate that we work with thermal interface materials that could help improve the efficiency of electric vehicles. It is also exciting that CondAlign is working on research and development projects including membranes for gas separation which could improve carbon capture technology and with coatings to improve performance of fuel cells – both with high potential for contributing to reducing emissions. “

With Mr. Maarud stepping down from the Board, Mr. Jo Uthus is proposed as new Chairman of the Board to be elected at the upcoming AGM.
Jo Uthus brings substantial experience from the global technology sector. He has had senior executive positions in Microchip Technology and Atmel Corp. He is currently the CEO of Crayonano AS and has been on the Board of CondAlign since February 2020.

Jo Uthus comments:
“I am very enthusiastic to take an even more active role in CondAlign, and honored to be proposed as Chairman. I look forward to working closely with Bjørn and the team at CondAlign. I am impressed by the work that has been done in the Company and seeing progress on customer projects and all the opportunities ahead I am confident that CondAlign will succeed. The focus for me and the Board will be to ensure that the resources for Bjørn and the team to realize the potential in the CondAlign technology are in place.”

Siste to handler (500 på kr 10, og 512 på kr 11) var Tvenge som skulle runde ned til nærmeste hele 10k (har 80k nå).

Om noen er interessert i å ta et større lodd her er det mulig å komme med et tilbud. Kan sikkert få en god porsjon til under emi.

Årsrapport 2020

Selskapet opplever stor interesse for teknologien og har et økende antall henvendelser fra både store og små teknologiselskaper internasjonalt. CondAlign-teknologien har potensiale til å bli sentral i elektrisk ledende komponenter til bruk i blant annet nye flatskjermer, innovative produkter innenfor forbrukerelektronikk, og tiltermiske ledende materialer for kjøling av batteripakken i elbiler og annen elektronikk.
Selskapet gjennomfører og har gjennomført flere evalueringsstudier innenfor både elektronikkområdet og området for termisk ledende filmer. Det pågår diskusjoner om fremtidige lisensavtaler med flere kunder og firmaet har i 2020 etablert kontakt med flere mulige
fremtidige lisenstakere.

3 Likes

Noen som hopper av på 11,- og 0 kjøpere i butikken.

Begynner å nærme seg snitt strike på ansattes opsjoner (10,2)

COND: CondAlign expands management team with new VP Sales

Oslo, June 4 2021 – CondAlign AS (“CondAlign” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Harald Wahl Breivik will join the Company as VP Sales. As VP Sales he will be instrumental in the Company’s efforts to conclude license agreements with new and existing customers alongside VP Business Development and Sales Morten Lindberget. Mr. Breivik will be part of the management team of the Company.

Mr. Breivik brings more than 20 years of experience as an executive and from international B2B sales and business development. He joins from Presens AS where he was the Managing Director and has overseen a significant growth in sales and number of employees. Mr. Breivik holds an MSc in Mechanical Engineering from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Trondheim.

Bjørn Maarud, CEO, comments:
“We are very excited to have Harald Wahl Breivik join the team. CondAlign is experiencing significant interest from new and existing customers globally and with Harald on board our ability to seize market opportunities will increase considerably. He has a proven record of handling complex negotiations, international business development and strong execution power. Harald will for certain be a valuable addition to the management team as CondAlign embarks on a very exiting stage in its development.”

Harald Wahl Breivik comments:
“I am looking forward to joining CondAlign and contribute to develop its commercial efforts further. I am highly motivated by the Company’s unique technology, its strong potential to develop new and revolutionizing products and not least to work towards some of the leading technology companies globally.”

2 Likes

Argh… Jeg vet Tvenge har mer å selge, og at han solgte på 11 i forrige uke. Hvorfor kan jeg ikke få fill på 11 nå? Kom igjen da, Torstein :pray:

Hehehe. Har også vurdert å legge ut fiskesnøre på 11, men må kanskje litt opp for å få napp? Han ser ut til å like 10K poster hvertfall…

Trodde ikke jeg skulle få da jeg la inn den på 11 i forrige uke, men det fikk jeg altså. Hadde vært kjekt å få enda mer, så ligger med duppen og lokker her.

Når jeg ser hva de skriver i årsrapporten, og de nye ansettelsene, kan jeg ikke skjønne annet enn at de er i rute.

“CondAlign is experiencing significant interest from new and existing customers globally and with Harald on board our ability to seize market opportunities will increase considerably”

Hadde jo vært godt å få tømt Tvenge-kontoen før det kommer nye meldinger her.

Fint å se aksjen opp på 15 igjen, da :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fikk ikke mer på 11 her, så for min del kunne det godt ha blitt ristet litt mer i treet. Kursen nå er uansett irrelevant, og bestemmes ene og alene av den mest nervøse aksjonæren. Det er i slike tider verdier overføres fra de utålmodige til de tålmodige.

CondAlign er så langt under radaren til den gjengse investor at for prisen av en billig bruktbil havner du på topp 50, hvor 96 % av aksjonærene er representert.

De siste ansettelsene er på ingen måte noe signal om at ting står stille. For de av oss som deltok på generalforsamlingen var det betryggende å høre at Bjørn Maarud har en stødig hånd på rattet. Og selv om han ikke kunne gi noen oppdatering på status pr nå, så la han ikke skjul på at det er hektisk aktivitet - og han har mer enn nok å fylle dagene med. Og han ble ikke ansatt for å drive R&D. Det var tydelig at det var avtaler og henvendelser fra potensielle kunder han var opptatt med. Med tanke på at det ikke skal mer enn én kommersiell avtale på plass for å forsvare et bull-scenario, synes jeg dette var betryggende!

Så nå får kursen gå dit haren hopper, ser ut som at nedfallsfruktene har ramlet av for denne gangen. Kan jo alltids håpe på fill på 11, så får kanskje legge meg i boka igjen :smile:

2 Likes

COND: CondAlign advancing project within Thermal Interface Materials

Oslo, June 29, 2021 – CondAlign AS (“CondAlign” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the feasibility study for developing new Thermal Interface Materials (“TIM”) for use in electrical vehicle battery packs will now move forward into phase II, following successful results of phase I.

The feasibility study, aiming at developing a new generation of TIM, is conducted together with the customer, a Global 500 company with existing TIM product offerings. The overall objective is to develop an improved and more cost-efficient TIM based on CondAlign’s technology and the customer’s materials.

Phase I was initiated in 2020 and finalized in Q1 2021, delayed due to Covid-19. The target of phase I was to confirm that CondAlign’s technology is compatible with the customer’s materials, and to demonstrate a positive effect on performance. Following successful results from phase I, the customer has decided to move forward into phase II. The main target of phase II will be to define a material that meets both cost and material property requirements through further development of process and material mix. Phase II is anticipated to be finalized during Q3 2021, and if successful a further product development cooperation is expected.

Bjørn Maarud, CEO comments: “We are very satisfied that based on the promising results from phase I our customer has decided to initiate phase II of the feasibility study started in 2020. We believe this is an important step in developing a new generation of Thermal Interface Materials for the strongly growing market for electrical vehicles. The customer has a strong market presence in this segment, and we believe a good partner for commercializing a potential new product”