Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Funcom småprat

Jeg lurer på hva grunnen er til at det lanseres over hele linja, men ikke i statene

1 Like

kjøpte litt igjen i dag eg

edit: var visst ikke bare meg

3 Likes

hva var dagshøy i går ?

Det var 2,95 måtte bare få det bekreftet

3 Likes

kom aldri noen liste på Funcom sine egne sider, synst godt dei kunne lagt ut til fast dato hvert kvartal.
Eg liker at selskapene har rutiner!

1 Like

Tror de gjør det når de gir ut kvartalsrapportene. Årsrapporten teller jo ikke inn som det.

2 Likes

Her får man en pekepinn på antall salg av the park (xbox). Foreløpig “hele” 20 spillere som er registrert på trueachievements.com

4 Likes

Review (Xbox one):

"Despite being fairly short, The Park is enjoyable. It was an entertaining story that stuck with me and left me wanting to research its themes further, I can see myself going back for a second playthrough to see if I missed any clues or notes. Of course, this type of game, if it can be called that, is not for everyone. The Park was my first entry to the genre, so I went in with an open mind, but as I gamer I do prefer my games to have less reading and more doing.

Score: Readers Choice"

2 Likes

Multipass!

3 Likes

Oslo, Norway – May 3rd, 2016 – Funcom is thrilled to announce that ‘THE PARK’ launches on PLAYSTATION 4 and XBOX ONE today, becoming available in various markets throughout the day. Turn off the lights, close the curtains, and delve into ‘The Park’ from the comfort of your own couch. Behind the gates of the Atlantic Island Park lies a sinister secret just waiting to be uncovered.

Make also sure to check out THE GRISLY TRUE STORY BEHIND THE PARK, a brand new video exposing some of the chilling events that took place in America’s deadliest amusement park!

Download the brand new video from Funcom’s FTP
Embed the video from Funcom’s YouTube channel

Download screenshots from ‘The Park’ from Funcom’s FTP

“We are very excited about bringing ‘The Park’ to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and this launch holds special significance for us, not least because it is our first console release in almost ten years,” said Funcom CEO Rui Casais. “’The Park’ feels truly at home on PlaySation 4 and Xbox One, and it was the perfect title for us to get back on the console scene again.”

In ‘The Park’ players step into the shoes of Lorraine, a mother whose son goes missing at the Atlantic Island Park. Here players must explore the dilapidated amusement park and face panic and paranoia as they progress unravel Lorraine’s story and the history of the park itself. Focusing entirely on intense storytelling and exploration instead of combat and action, ‘The Park’ draws inspiration from other first-person exploration games such as ‘Gone Home’, ‘Dear Esther’ and ‘The Vanishing of Ethan Carter’.

12 Likes

Noen som har rt?

2,68…

1 Like

Slutt kurs 2,7

1 Like

greit det etter dagen i går, RSI er ikke like glorød lengre heller :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mener det er en ny stilling som ble lagt til for en ukes tid siden. Kan være noen som har sluttet, eller så har de fått åpning for en ny stilling etter release av CE. Uansett positivt at de ansetter med søknadsfrist etter Early Access. Det kan jo bety at de har trua.:relaxed:

2 Likes

Lurer på om de tar en “minecraft” ved å ta betalt for spillet etter en stund…

dæææven a, dei eg solgte i går, kjøpte eg igjen i dag til noen ører med salget i går ga meg, så dundrer den i bakken…f asss

Jeg tør ikke å røre Funcom…i tillegg synes jeg den er litt dyr å kjøpe nå… hmmmm :slight_smile:

da lar du bare være da :wink: