Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Moons of Madness [Rock Pocket Games][Funcom]

1 Like
7 Likes

Håper på rapport fra deg Antzzo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jeg er også veldig interessert i hva du mener om moons of madness hvis du får prøvd det.

Jag kommer försöka testa MoM men jag kommer nog skriva mer om spelarnas intryck av spelet än min egna upplevelse då jag äger aktier i Funcom och färgas säkert av det :slight_smile:

13 Likes

MoM i fint sällskap (tack för linken @colzjek):

Spillaksjer generell diskusjon

1 Like

Dinside.no nevner MoM her:

1 Like

Kan ikke se at denne er delt tidligere, intervju med Ivan Moen fra E3

3 Likes

Herlig sunnhetstegn når fan-arten kommer før spillet :partying_face:

3 Likes
9 Likes

Kyle´s mamma bland annat i South park :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
19 Likes

Tysker som har testet demoen på Gamescom
Drar noen paralleller til Dead Space og klager litt på at karakteren beveger seg for tregt :sloth: :turtle:

"Now that Funcom has his fingers in the game, the story of the game has also been adapted a bit. It should be more complex and located in the world of the MMO’s Secret World. PR and community director Natascha Rösli assures us, however, that Moons of Madness is also understood without knowledge of the MMO. The details can be understood as little easter eggs. A great gimmick for fans of Secret World.

Dead Space in slow?
The opponents in Moons of Madness, at least the ones we saw in the demo, are very similar to the Necromorphs in Dead Space. Also, the atmosphere in the Mars station is similar in approach to the scary atmosphere of the U.S. Ishimura.

However, Moons of Madness works very slowly. Shane does not move really fast and the stamina of the character is limited. You’re out of breath fast. This may be annoying in some situations and in the demo I would have liked to be able to run faster. On the other hand, this ensures that you have more time to explore and get chases sweaty."

Fra googletranslate

1 Like
  1. plass på Steam Wishlst nå. Får vi se om Gamescom kan gi MoM et puff oppover på listen.
2 Likes
4 Likes

12 Likes

Hehe, du er ganske fan allerede :smile:

MoM live på tyska IGN-kanalen från Gamescom nu:

9 Likes

Live på engelska IGN snart

4 Likes
13 Likes