Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

NEL - Småprat (NEL)

Dette er et viktig poeng med hvordan innovatører klarer å ha fremdrift i statene og bryte høna og egget problemet med ny teknologi:

Jeg har lenge vært skeptisk til Nikola, men med den siste avtalen med Iveco så viser han at det finnes gjennomføringskraft. Stemmer det at Nel er «over there» akkurat nå, så er det lov å håpe på noe mer håndfast fra Nikola hva angår fyllestasjoner.

Såda er kanskje ikke flyttingen av nyfabrikken fra Notodden til Hærøya med ca 3x arealkapasitet bare pga Yara og mulig ordre der?

Beste hadde vel vært at Iveco kjøper stasjoner av NEL og står som eier av et nettverk i Europa. Eller deleier sammen med Nikola.

Den planlagte kapasiteten fra 2021-22 på Notodden var jo mindre enn Nikola sier de skal sette ut fra sent 2022. Som jeg kommenterte da nikolaplaner og kapasitetutvidelsen på Notodden ble offentliggjort.

Nå med mulig 3x kapasitet av tidligere planlagt kan 1 av x-ene gå til Nikola US og den andre x-en gå til “Nikola Europa” og Yara.

Dersom det blir full utrulling i statene og europa vil det være naturlig med en fabtikk i us («on site») Tviler på Trump sitter på det tidspunktet, men arbeidsplasser i US vil alltid telle positivt.

Jeg tolker det dit hen at Iveco vil stå bak utrullingen i Europa, og det ser jeg på som svært positivt. Det jeg ønsker å se nå er konkrete ordrer fra Nikola.

Det lurer nok også andre storkunder utover Yara, og det håper jeg. Major players med cash er det vi ønsker.

Husk at Løkke sier det ikke mangler på henvendelser.

https://newsweb.oslobors.no/message/484528

Nel ASA: Exercise of employee share options

(Oslo, 4 September 2019) Nel ASA (the Company) today has resolved, in accordance
with the authorization granted by the general meeting on 28 March 2019, to
issue 4,393,877 new shares to fulfil the Company’s obligations, specified in the
Company’s annual report (note 6): in the groupwide share option program
comprising all employees in Nel fulfilling certain criteria, and towards
employees of the Company’s US subsidiary Proton Energy Systems, Inc. (“Proton
OnSite”), thereby increasing the Company’s share capital by NOK 878,775.40. In
total 127 employees in the group exercised the 4,393,877 options.

Exercise of employee share options in Nel ASA (“the Company”).

1.   Options exercised by primary insiders 4 September 2019:

Anders Søreng, CTO and SVP Nel Hydrogen Electrolyser, has exercised 160,000
options in the Company, corresponding to 160,000 shares at the strike price of
NOK 3.14

Jørn Rosenlund, SVP Nel Hydrogen Fueling, has exercised 160,000 options in the
Company, corresponding to
160,000 shares at the strike price of NOK 3.14

David Bow, SVP Business Development of Nel, has exercised 666,341 options in the
Company, corresponding to 666,341 shares at the strike price of NOK 2.062.

1.   Transfer of rights and sale of shares

On 4 September 2019, the primary insiders mentioned below transferred their
rights to receive shares resulting from the exercise of options to a third
party.

For the primary insiders Anders Søreng and Jørn Rosenlund, all shares resulting
from the option exercise has been sold at NOK 7.1799 per share.

In a related transaction the same day, Jørn Rosenlund further sold 111,855
shares at NOK 7.2195 per share.

For the primary insider David Bow, 380,000 shares resulting from the option
exercise has been sold at NOK 7.2239 per share. Consequently, David Bow kept
286,341 shares from the option exercise, which is more than 100% of the value of
the exercised options after covering exercise price and tax.

1.    New holding

After exercising options, Anders Søreng holds 548,000 unexercised options in the
Company, corresponding to 548,000 shares with strike prices of ranging from 3.24
to 7.8 NOK. After completion of the abovementioned transactions, he holds
551,899 shares in the Company.

After exercising options, Jørn Rosenlund holds 554,000 unexercised options in
the Company, corresponding to 554,000 shares with strike prices of ranging from
3.24 to 7.8 NOK. After completion of the abovementioned transactions, he holds
500,000 shares in the Company.

After exercising options, David Bow holds 708,000 unexercised options in the
Company, corresponding to 708,000 shares with strike prices of ranging from 3.14
to 7.8 NOK. After completion of the abovementioned transactions, he holds
286,341 shares in the Company.

-ENDS-

For additional information, please contact:
Bent Skisaker, CFO, +47 468 21 693

Bjørn Simonsen, VP IR and Corporate Communication, +47 971 79 821

About Nel | www.nelhydrogen.com

Nel Hydrogen is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal
solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We
serve industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology.
Since its origins in 1927, Nel has a proud history of development and continual
improvement of hydrogen plants. Our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value
chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling
stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling
and long range as conventional vehicles today.

This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5
-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trad

Kyra må melkes etter litt haussing…

1 Like

Anvendelsesområdet for NEL synes å øke suksessivt i industriell sammenheng. Derfor er interessen for både teknologien og selskapet generelt økende.
Det er naturlig å spørre om vi ser starten på et nytt industrieventyr?

At meglerhus nå har kursmål på 12 kr, er av den grunn slett ikke avskrekkende høyt.

Er ganske forbløffet over at meldingen fra Nikola idag, synes å bli mottatt med et sukk, ved at aksjekursen omtrent ikke har beveget opp, fra kursen den hadde like før meldingen kom.

PHOENIX, AZ (September 5, 2019) – As part of its ongoing fundraising effort, Nikola Corporation (NEE-KO-LA) is proud to announce two strategic investors from its prior funding rounds. Bosch and Hanwha have each invested at least $100 million, totaling $230 million.
Earlier this week, Nikola announced the lead investor, CNH Industrial, as part of its $1 billion Series D fundraising plan. The European company invested $250 million in the innovative Phoenix hydrogen-electric truck maker.
Bosch has been an instrumental partner for Nikola in the development of its state-of-the-art heavy-duty vehicle fuel cell system and battery technology. Bosch’s investment confirms its commitment to the development of hydrogen technology and hydrogen infrastructure.
Hanwha is a world leader in renewable energy and solar panel manufacturing and is partnering with Nikola to assist in obtaining clean energy for its hydrogen fueling network. Hanwha is Nikola’s exclusive solar panel provider (QCELL), generating the clean electricity that is critical to the production of renewable hydrogen.
“I’m excited to finally share two of our strategic investors to date. Bosch can help us commercialize very complex vehicle components and Hanwha can provide us with clean energy at hydrogen locations where possible. Everyone wins because together we’re helping make zero emissions a reality. Rather than going at this alone like many startups do, my goal was to build the most powerful network of partners in the world, and I believe we have done a pretty good job at that with CNHI, Bosch, Hanwha and others,” said Trevor Milton, chief executive officer, Nikola.
With Bosch’s and Hanwha’s investment, Nikola is driving fuel-cell technology and a hydrogen fueling ecosystem that meets or beats the economics of fossil fuels. Nikola is in the process of building a renewable hydrogen ecosystem in the United States and Europe, targeting 100% being produced from renewable sources. The Phoenix-based company already has built and is operating the largest hydrogen fueling station in the United States at its headquarters – able to dispense and store over 1,000 kg of hydrogen a day. Future Nikola stations will produce and dispense 8,000 kg or more of hydrogen per day and will be the largest stations in the world.

Markedet venter vel på endelig kontrakt og planer over stasjoner, og ikke bare nyheter angående finansiering til Nikola.

Men det jobbes hardt på de fleste forum, for å få NEL opp…

Clearstream øker litt, og BNY Mellon inn på 2. plass med 3,8%.
313Z

Hva var greia i dag?

Tro, håp og kjærlighet :slightly_smiling_face:

Og denne:

Business as usual med andre ord.

Det var et teknisk brudd fra morgenen av, så satte nyhet om at Nel skal i møte med det kinesiske investeringsfondet Yield Capital i morgen ytterlig fyr på kursen.
Så ja, litt tro og håp. En veldig fin dag spør du meg :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interessant fersk artikkel i Teknisk Ukeblad

Hele verden ser til Norge for å lære om hydrogen til maritim bruk. Mulighetene er store for norsk teknologi, men det krever investering nå for å høste seinere.

• [TORE STENSVOLD]
    1. SEP. 2019 -
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Teslabjørn hevder at Hydrogen er bullshit, det er muligens noe drøyt, men noen poeng har han.