Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Zenith Energy (ZENA)

31 mill p2 reserver, eier egen rigg som nettopp har startet å bore gammelt felt. Eier og drifter 2 work over rigger også.
Flere brønner som produserte flere tusen fat,men ble bare forlatt. Russere bare boret billig rett ned, tok de de fikk og stakk.
Zardab har flere brønner som har produsert 1000 bpd+, Zardab er bokført med 0 ressurser!

Lav kost produksjons selskap som tok mange infrastruktur investeringer i 2017-2018.

Sjekk hva Don corleone ( styrelederen får pr år ) :stuck_out_tongue:

eller var han CEO.

Tror ikke det hadde vært bedre for selskapet om han skulle hatt heftig lønn. Helt vanlig i små selskaper som ikke har penger til å betale lønn at de får lønn i aksjer. Å få lønn i aksjer er risiko derfor får de bedre betalt.

Ta plass. Raketten har slått på hovedmotoren.:rocket:

Ser mer ut som en defekt rakett for øyeblikket

Snart må du ha stjernekikkert for å se raketten.

1 Like

Det er godt me sitter opplasta i aksjen, so slepp me å surmule på gjerdet når raketten tar av :wink:

1 Like

Hva er det som skal sende raketten avgårde?

Dette er noko av da me kan vente oss:

Oppdatering på brønn C-30. (Oppstart eller sluttføring vedrørende boring)

Oppdatering på brønn C-37.( oppdatering på ant fat olje denne produserer om dagen.

Oppdatering generelt om brønner som skal undersøkes.

Anbefaler deg å sjekke ut firmaet på Instagram, Twitter, Xtrainvestor, Hegnar og utanlandske forum også.

https://polaris.brighterir.com/public/zenith_energy/news/rns_widget/story/ry8po9w

:+1:

Før du signer helt av @str8up, hva tenker du her?

:+1::+1:

1 Like

Still negotiating some other deals in various parts of the world - so indeed there is the possibility that we give a Christmas present to our shareholders.

Kommer til å gå minst 3 gangeren neste 3 mnd

1 Like

Preparing for operations in West Africa
January 2, 2020

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

(“Zenith” or the “Company”)

Preparing for operations in West Africa

Zenith Energy Ltd., (“Zenith” or the “Company”), (LSE: ZEN; TSX.V: ZEE; OSE: ZENA-ME), the international oil & gas production company, is pleased to update the market on its progress in preparing for operations in West Africa, following the decision of the board of Anglo African Oil & Gas plc (“AAOG”) to recommend to its shareholders the disposal of an interest of 80 per cent of its wholly owned subsidiary, Anglo African Oil & Gas Congo S.A.U. (“AAOG Congo”) to Zenith under an SPA announced on December 27, 2019 and subject to the approval of AAOG shareholders.
Zenith is pleased to announce that it has appointed Mr. André-Brice Boumbendje to its Advisory Committee.
Mr. Boumbendje started his career at Schlumberger, later worked at Marathon Petroleum Corporation, and then became Senior Manager for Planning & Budget at Maurel & Prom, a leading French independent recently purchased by the national oil company of Indonesia, Pertamina.

After returning to his home country, Gabon, and after a period of teaching, he worked for the Ministry of Defence and later for the Ministry of Hydrocarbons & Mines of the Republic of Gabon, where he is currently employed. In 2016, he was appointed as Diplomatic Counsel for the Ministry of Hydrocarbons and the representative of the Republic of Gabon at OPEC in Vienna.

Mr. Boumbendje’s appointment is expected to help Zenith in its management of governmental relations in the French speaking countries of Central Africa, especially the Republic of the Congo (where the Tilapia oilfield is located).
Gabon is one of the oldest sub-Saharan African OPEC members, having become a full member in 1975.

The Republic of the Congo recently became one of the newest members of OPEC, having obtained full membership on June 22, 2018. This is evidence of the country’s desire to focus on the development of its hydrocarbon industry and increase its already important oil production, amounting today at approximately 335,000 barrels of oil per day.

Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive Officer, commented:

"We are delighted to welcome Mr. Boumbendje to Zenith.

He will help us in selecting high quality African executives, who after having accumulated valuable experience working with majors in Africa and overseas, will be able and ready for the exciting challenge of developing Zenith into becoming a mid-cap independent oil & gas company.

We believe that, to operate successfully in the Congo, it is important to adopt the local language and culture, specifically by engaging personnel with acute technical ability and extensive local knowledge of ministerial requirements and regulations.

Zenith intends to invest in people to create a long-term success story using our drilling rigs and working in a public and governmental Congolese environment fully supportive of our efforts, which is expected to create local economic development and new employment.

The Board of Zenith believes that the Company possesses the financial, linguistic, geopolitical and technical skills to enhance production in the Congo and to achieve, if the geology allows, success at the Tilapia oilfield. This includes the significant financial obligations that come with developing Tilapia.
For these reasons, Zenith believes the transaction to be in the best interests of all parties.

We shall provide further updates to the market in due course regarding the names of additional appointments the Company intends to make to manage our future operations in West Africa."

2 Likes

https://www.offshoreenergytoday.com/congo-zenith-energy-in-tilapia-oilfield-swoop/

Loan to Anglo African Oil & Gas plc
January 6, 2020

ZENITH ENERGY LTD.

(“Zenith” or the “Company”)

Loan to Anglo African Oil & Gas plc

Zenith Energy Ltd., (“Zenith” or the “Company”), (LSE: ZEN; TSX.V: ZEE; OSE: ZENA-ME), the international oil & gas production company, is pleased to announce that it has reached an agreement to provide a secured loan facility ( the “Facility”) to Anglo African Oil & Gas plc (“AAOG”) for a total amount of £250,000.

The purpose of the Facility is to assist AAOG in addressing its immediate working capital requirements following the signing of a conditional share purchase agreement for Zenith’s acquisition of an 80 percent interest in AAOG’s fully owned subsidiary in the Republic of the Congo, Anglo African Oil & Gas Congo S.A.U (“AAOG Congo”) (“Acquisition”).

The Facility will be available, inter alia, subject to AAOG shareholder approval of the conditional SPA announced on December 27, 2019, on 25 January 2020 regardless of whether all the conditions for completion of the Acquisition have taken place.

The Facility will for an initial period of 6 months from January 25, 2020 and may be extended by a further 3 months if completion of the Acquisition (which following the approval the General Meeting would be conditional, inter alia, upon Ministerial consent in the Republic of Congo) has not occurred.

The Facility will be repayable at any time by AAOG with no early repayment penalties and will have an interest rate of 5 percent per annum which will be payable on final repayment.

Zenith shall set off sums payable by it to AAOG pursuant to the SPA against the Facility, which means the Facility is essentially an advance on sums payable by Zenith to AAOG pursuant to the SPA. The Facility will be secured on the shares in AAOG Congo.

Andrea Cattaneo, Chief Executive Officer, commented:

“We have a bona fide intention to assist AAOG and its shareholders. As announced on December 27, 2019, we believe the Tilapia asset has potentially transformational productivity and we look forward to completing the deal in order to begin preparations for drilling activities in TLP-103C as soon as we assume operational control of the asset.

Indeed, I am pleased to state that we have received initial indications, which shall require further confirmation in due course, that a suitable drilling rig may shortly become available in a neighbouring country.”

Håper ikke folk har satset hus og hjem i denne aksjen, da den faller innenfor JALLA kategorien.

3 Likes

Jeg var en kort tur innom, men det var så mye som skurret med dette selskapet, så jeg kom meg ut og holder meg langt vekke. Håper de kommer opp igjen så folk får igjen pengene sine :+1:

Hæh? Jeg trodde alle seriøse selskaper sendte børsmeldinger annenhver dag?

godt tips til de som ikke har sett sammenhengen ennå.
meldingskåte selskaper har som regel lite annet å fare med

Her er vel pengene gått til ny dress og sløyfe til don corleone tenker jeg.

1 Like

Har et lodd som kan gi en fin gevinst dersom det kommer russiske prosenter, ellers ikke noe jeg mister nattesøvnen over :slight_smile: