Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Targovax (TRVX) Småprat

https://sitc.planion.com/Web.User/AbstractDet?ACCOUNT=SITC&ABSID=12324&CONF=SITC19&ssoOverride=OFF&CKEY=

Takk til Timm

6 Likes

ONCOS-102 combined with pembrolizumab is tolerable and appears to induce systemic and lesional immune activation that can lead to objective responses in anti-PD-1 refractory melanomas. An expansion cohort is currently enrolling pts to receive up to 24 weeks of ONCOS-102 injections.

2 Likes

Brutt ut av fallende trenden nå:

7 Likes

Ute av skyen!

Jeg tipper vi får en pen oppgang rundt nyttår?

All time high (06 Mar 2017) 33.90
All time low (31 May 2019) 4.21
5 Likes

Er Targovax LITT glemt eller…?:wink:

Tenker da at Targovax også får non-CPI-responders til å bli responders

1 Like

De er vel ikke klassifisert som non-responders hos Vaccibody slik som i Targovax-studien?

Det er helt sinnsykt å tenke på hva kun 3 injeksjoner med Oncos gjorde, Immun aktivering i 9/9 pasienter, altså 100% i non-responders.:

• One complete response (CR) and two partial responses (PR) observed for the nine patients in part 1 (33% ORR), who received only three ONCOS-102 injections
  • Innate and adaptive immune activation observed in nine out of nine patients
5 Likes

Der falt den god ned i skyen igjen på 4,81. Med disse pinglevolumene vi ser nå om dagen er 50 øre ned gjort med verdien av to fulle handleposer på Meny.

Vi trenger noe håndfast og bra snart skal dette sette kursen oppover.

Lander nok over 5 i dag og :blush:

Blir dog forundret; hvorfor i all verden får noen plutselig den innskytelse at de vil selge 4-5% under åpning i en stigende trend?

Verden er full av amatører :smiley:

1 Like

Bingo! :smiley:

Må si at caset til dette selskapet ser veldig bra ut, tross en elendig kurs akkurat nå, prøv å se på det som en gylden kjøpsmulighet :innocent:

Og skulle selskapet finne på å utstede nye 19 millioner aksjer (30% av 63 mill) dagen etter at du har handlet så er ikke det verdens undergang, ha tålmodighet, vi står foran masse spennende dataslipp. :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

8 timer til Q3 - la oss håpe på gode nyheter!

9 Likes

Financial calendar

Targovax ASA: Third quarter 2019 results

1 Like

26,7 mill brukt. Nedgang igjen.

1 Like

Forbruk Q3 26 mill NOK og med 104 mill nok i cashbeholdning. Fortsetter de med samme forbruk er det altså tomt for penger etter Q3 2020, og nok til 3 kvartalers drift ved slipp av data rundt nyttår. Meget spennende!

3 Likes

After several years of preparations and hard work establishing our clinical program, we are delighted to now enter a period where we will read out clinical results. The early results from part 1 of the melanoma trial are very encouraging, and we are starting to see the contours of immune activation with ONCOS-102 generating improved patient outcomes. Coming up in a few months will be the 6-month ORR data report from the mesothelioma trial, which in a randomized design allows us to directly compare the effect of adding ONCOS-102 to chemotherapy. The aim of this trial is to assess the combination of ONCOS-102 and chemotherapy in both first and second line patients, in order to select the right population and combination treatment to move forward with.

In parallel with collecting and analyzing the results from our ongoing trials, we have started to prepare for the next steps in our clinical program. These steps will depend on data readouts over the next months, as well as collaboration and combination opportunities. If we are able to secure both good data and good partnerships, one year from now we should be in the advanced stages of planning for one or two trials that could, with time, potentially lead to a first registration of ONCOS-102.

4 Likes

Ingen panik i forhold til cash. Hvis ikke resultaterne i Q1 2020 er positive, er der ikke noget TRVX ved udgangen af 2020 alligevel. Krydser fingre og håber det bedste. Flot og optimistisk Q3 præsentation.

4 Likes