Diskusjon Triggere Porteføljer Aksjonærlister

Photocure fundamentale forhold (PHO)

Har gravd litt mer i statistikken for blærekreft. Også inkludert kostnader knytte til helsevesen per capita for å bedre kunne si noe om betalingsvilje i disse landene.

OBS: rate sier kun indirekte noe om sannsynligheten for dødsfall, da en overlevende fra 2017 vil bli med i 2018 tallene om han da går bort pga blærekreft.

Konklusjoner:

• Partner(e) i Kina, Japan, Brasil og Sør Korea bør prioriteres.
  • Frankrike og UK har rate som minner mer om ett utviklingsland. Vil det på ett tidspunkt kunne bli aktuelt å kjøpe tilbake rettighetene/salgsapparat fra Ipsen?
  • BLC kan utgjøre en forskjell for mange i Australia om Juno klarer å ta markedsandeler fremover.

Kilder:

http://apps.who.int/nha/database/Select/Indicators/en

14 Likes

Fin oppstilling Teddy :+1:

Nesten på grensen til uforståelig at så mange mennesker i rike land er villig til å gamble på denne måten (gamble med kun hvitt lys).

Spesielt når vi ser på undersøkelser som f.eks denne:
https://www.nordnet.no/fullscreen/news/1000821099-pho-photocure-better-patient-outcomes-for-patients-who-received-hexvix

Ser vi på aldergruppen til disse pasientene er det faktisk trolig at endel av dem (majoriteten) som motttar Hexvix/Cysview dør av andre ting enn blærekreft. At 5års overlevelse kan øke såpass i så høye aldersgrupper er oppsiktsvekkende.

1 Like

Hva er median alder ved diagnose?

1 Like

Ca 65 år. Tatt fritt fra hukommelse.
Arrester meg hvis det er feil. :smiley:

2 Likes

Photocure to present at Nordic-American Life Science Conference in New York

3 Likes

Hver måned kårer jeg det jeg kaller Teksperter™ for noen av de mest populære investeringene våre :slight_smile:

Det er de 3 medlemmene som har fått flest likes på innleggene sine de siste 90 dagene. Teksperter™ får også en unikt merke på profilen sin og et trofé-ikon ved siden av navnet sitt. Du kan bli Tekspert™ i flere aksjer/investeringer, og troféet vil bare vises i tråder der du er Tekspert™.

Her er denne månedens Teksperter™ og det mest likte innlegget deres fra de siste 90 dagene:

1. @Rodjer (1029 likes)
  1. @Savepig (622 likes)
  1. @Snoeffelen (192 likes)

Resten av topp 10:

1. @Mr.Oncoinvest (148 likes)

2. @Hayen (147 likes)

3. @Londonmannen (142 likes)

4. @solvoll (138 likes)

5. @Durable (137 likes)

6. @RakiRebSnem (125 likes)

7. @tekdude (117 likes)

Gratulerer!

1 Like

Så da blir det torsdag, fredag og mandag forskjell fra denne som sikkert går til ut onsdagen før:

1 Like

@Savepig, enig det blir forskjellen.

1 Like

Denne posten fra 2017 kom til slutt til sin rett. :wink:

Det har til tider vært seigt å sitte i ro i pho men nedsiden har hele tiden vært komfortabelt liten.

14 Likes

Photocure to present at the DNB Nordic Healthcare Conference in Oslo

4 Likes

En fersk aksjonærliste for PHO er tilgjengelig. Trykk her for å se den. Krever Insider-medlemskap)

En fersk aksjonærliste for PHO er tilgjengelig for Insider-medlemmer. Ikke Insider? Les mer og prøv gratis

2 Likes

Her er oppdatert topp 20 fra hjemmesiden:

4 Likes

Jeg observererat man må ha 150.000 for å være del av topp 20 - hvordan var dette for et par mnd siden - har top 20 akkumulert?

1 Like

Hvis du skroller oppover finner du ganske mange daterte topp 20 screenshots.

Og på aksjonærlisten rett over her finner du topp 50 andelen bakover i tid. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Photocure: Reduced recurrence after flexible Blue Light Cystoscopy with Hexvix® in surveillance ? New Publication of study results

14 Likes

Gammelt nytt men supert at dette blir publisert skikkelig :grin:

5 Likes

Ser de har oppdatert antall tilfelller globalt etter at jeg spurte selskapet om dette. Bra!

4 Likes

Asieris Wins Fierce Innovation Awards – Life Sciences Edition 2019

时间:2019-12-19

SHANGHAI, December 19, 2019 – Asieris, a China-based biotech company specializing in the development and commercialization of new drugs for the treatment of genitourinary tumors and related diseases, announced that it has been selected as a winner in this year’s Fierce Innovation Awards – Life Sciences Edition, a peer reviewed awards program from the publisher of FierceBiotech and FiercePharma. The competition highlights companies that demonstrated innovative solutions, technologies, and services that have the potential to make the greatest impact for biotech and pharma companies.

Asieris earned the top honor in the category of Medical Device Innovation for its innovative product Cevira®, a photodynamic drug-device combination product developed for the non-surgical treatment of high-grade cervical dysplasia. Asieris is the only China-based company among all the winners and finalists this year.

“Asieris is honored to be recognized by this prestigious award. Asieris is dedicated to becoming the most innovative, influential, respectable and trustworthy pharmaceutical company in our areas of focus. Innovation is always at the core of our business,” said Dr. John Zhuang, Asieris co-founder and Chief Operation Officer. “Cevira® provides a novel treatment alternative for HSIL patients, avoiding the pain and side effects of surgical operation. We firmly believe it is a breakthrough therapy for these patients.”

Currently surgical resection is the most common treatment option for women with cervical dysplasia. Women of childbearing age have a high medical need for a non-surgical treatment that preserves the cervical function. To date, there have been no approved non-surgical treatments in the world for this condition; Cevira® has the potential to fill the void.

Cevira® is a drug-device combination. The device size is quite small, about the size of a tampon, and the shape is designed to comfortably fit within the vagina and remain in place without affecting the patient’s normal physical activity. This innovative design also makes it possible to use light of low fluence rates over a relatively longer time period, which has the advantage to maintain the treatment efficacy while minimizing patient discomfort and side effects.

The treatment of Cevira® is based on photodynamic therapy combining a photosensitizer with activation by light of a specific wavelength. Cevira® is convenient to use: it can be easily applied by a gynecologist in the clinic. With the self-powered integrated design, the Cevira® device switches on and off automatically. It does not require the patient to stay at a medical facility during the entire treatment period. The patient can leave the clinic immediately and go back to daily activities, and easily remove the device when the treatment is completed. Patients generally only need one or two treatments.

Fierce Innovation Award applicants were evaluated on the merits of their product’s effectiveness, technical innovation, competitive advantage, financial impact, and true innovation. In this year’s strong competition, Asieris was selected as the winner among the three finalists in the Medical Device Innovation category by a distinguished judging panel of industry leaders.

Asieris and the full list of featured winners can be found in the 2019 Fierce Innovation Report: Life Sciences Edition.

About Questex
At Questex, we are passionate about driving business outcomes. We connect buyers and sellers and help both achieve their goals. We are online, on devices and live with experiential engagements. We understand the buyer’s behavior and evolving needs and connect them with the seller through continual touchpoints. From discovery through purchase and purchase through advocacy, we supply unmatched access, insight, engagement and turnkey solutions all in one place.
For more information, please visit https://www.questex.com/

11 Likes

Denne tråden er interessant:

2 Likes